BTR Nitrous Results II and Mopar Perf Comp. Results

SRTim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had my 98 GTS dynoed again today in order to tune the nitrous system. Two weeks ago I had it dynoed and the a/f ratio was at 13, which was too lean. Today, we experimented with the propane jets...I had a 26 in it, and we tested with a 30 and a 32. Also, I dynoed my car with and without the Mopar Performance Computer. I gained 5 horsepower with the stock computer-over the Mopar computer. Also, I gained 100 ft. pounds of torque and 10 hp with the nitrous on while using the stock computer. My previous dyno results were 575.8 hp and 648.1 torque with nitrous and Mopar Performance Computer.

Today's Results:

1st run with the stock computer and a 30 propane jet:

You must be registered for see images

2nd run with the stock computer and a 32 propane jet:

You must be registered for see images

The a/f ratio went down to the high 11's and mid 12's with the 32 propane jet in. I am going to stick with the 32 jet for now.

Tim

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim,

That is some KICK ASP! torque. That equals 880 ft/lbs at the flywheel using a 15% correction.(the chart looks as if something was wrong with the dyno though on the first pull)

NOTE that max torque at about 3800 and max power at 4900. Shift at 4600 for optimum performance with your system!

Great numbers!

Tom
Http://btrviper.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32