Buhler Beach Bash! Please RSVP!!!

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sandy Hook NJ, June 25th from 9am to 4pm, bring the whole family! The Buhlers are going all out this year with Food,Games,Kiddy Rides,a DJ and Giveaways. NJ VCA's own Chris Saul aka KING of Merchandise will have a tent set up with all of our goodies as well, so pack-em up and head to the Beach!!!

Stay tuned to http://viperclubnj.com/index.html or BuhlerAuto.com for more information or call Paul Morris at 1-888-253-7605 to make sure you recieve an invitation.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can I bring my TT Z06 instead just pi$$ people off? :D

I'll be there in the am. Plum, I'm having some people over my house in the pm so stop by if you can after the event. PM me for directions. I'm less than 10 minutes from Sandy Hook.

04SRT10silver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What part of Sandy Hook is the gathering in?? I live by the Geo. Wash. Bridge and definitely want to take the ride down. Is it in one of the Beach Lots?

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What part of Sandy Hook is the gathering in?? I live by the Geo. Wash. Bridge and definitely want to take the ride down. Is it in one of the Beach Lots?

Directions?

Northbound: Garden State Parkway exit 105. Follow Route 36 east through Eatontown and Long Branch. Wave to Buhler's superstore on your left... but keep going, as we're meeting right in Sandy Hook's Fort Hancock! In Long Branch, as you approach Seven Presidents Park, follow signs as Route 36 turns left. Follow Route 36 along the coast through Monmouth Beach and Sea Bright. Watch for signs to entrance for Sandy Hook/Gateway National Recreation Area. Follow Hartshorne Drive through Sandy Hook approximately 4 miles to Magruder Road. Bear right on Magruder Road and follow signs to Fort Hancock.

Southbound: Garden State Parkway exit 117. Follow Route 36 east through Port Monmouth, Leonardo, Atlantic Highlands, and Highlands across Shrewsbury River Bridge. Watch for signs to entrance for Sandy Hook/Gateway National Recreation Area. Follow Hartshorne Drive through Sandy Hook approximately 4 miles to Magruder Road. Bear right on Magruder Road and follow signs to Fort Hancock.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be heading down there too. Do you want to hook up near the GWB?

Plum?

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am heading down with the family in a Viper (and wife in a PT cruiser). So it will be later in the day. If interested, let me know.

04SRT10silver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be heading down there too. Do you want to hook up near the GWB?

Plum?

I'll probably be heading down around 8:00 am. There is another person from Secaucus that is heading down as well. Maybe we can all meet up. I told him I'd be leaving around 8. Does that work for you?

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll see you all there. I'm planning on getting their around 11AM.

Just put a new Corsa exhaust on today but did not put the side sills back on. I'll do that and give it a wash and head over. Looking forward to it.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will NOT be attending due to a girl that slammed my truck this afternoon and prolly totalled it. i have to deal with all those problems in the am. so i will NOT be there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21