Bullrun TEAM VIPER

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I caught the preview for season 3 last night and their is a Gen 2 GTS on the show to represent! :2tu:

Team Viper:
Dale Smith
Viga Fuailetolo

Are these guys in the VCA?
Do you think this car with the Venom package will hold up?
I dont think the front fascia will make it in the challenges....getting up on the back of a trailor speeding at 60 mph. :nono: I know mine would not clear.

PROGRAMS - BULLRUN - NASCAR News, F1 News, and Racing News on SPEED - SPEEDtv.com

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the show. Any time you have 3 Mopars and only one Chebby and one Ford is a good situation.

Although not too happy about the "Henn" Viper. How and why does that guy keep getting exposure??? :rolleyes:

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya the viper is just not gonna do too well in the dirt, but i would love to see him win in the end. :drive:

REDBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 650R motor will hold up just fine.:drive: As for the front fascia doubtful. Hope it wins!:2tu:

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXwG1S3fdsI&feature=player_embedded#[/media]

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just watched the First episode of Bullrun last night (DVR). The owner of the Viper looks like a clown (I'm being nice). My car just lost 20K.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those Lambo guys are idiots. They're going to get ganged up against as soon as someone gets the chance. With those fake immunity cards and taking down signs any team that has the position to throw them into a challenge is going to do it. I can see that Lambo spinning around in the mud soon.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those Lambo guys are idiots. They're going to get ganged up against as soon as someone gets the chance. With those fake immunity cards and taking down signs any team that has the position to throw them into a challenge is going to do it. I can see that Lambo spinning around in the mud soon.

I don't see the Viper team as the sharpest tools in the shed. :crazy2:

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bull Run is a great show.... Bill Goldberg is a little corny, but I'll put up with it.

I agree with above, team Lambo is going to get thrown in dirt challenge - and that will be all she wrote.

The Viper, NSX and Lambo are gonna get messed up. Did they confirm that the car was a 650 Hennessey package?

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its kind of a dorky show and the ex wrestler Goldberg is more impressed with himself. Saw a couple of shows last year but was hoping it was more like the Cannonball run across the country. A real test.

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm done watching this show if they don't start making the challenges more performance-oriented instead of who has the best off-road capabilities. An H2 hummer beats a modded Viper and Cuda in a challenge of precision driving? gimme a break! It was all about traction in the dirt and busting through stuff; all stuff that favored the truck. I'm sick of seeing these cool cars get torn up in these ridiculous challenges. I'm done.

HollywoodGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell I'm surprise they didn't kick him off the show for knocking NSX boy on his can.:eater:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Booshiprun................great concept, but done to the tune of Smokey and the Bandit instead of emulating " One Lap!"

Watched 15 minutes and it was just too much torture.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm done watching this show if they don't start making the challenges more performance-oriented instead of who has the best off-road capabilities. An H2 hummer beats a modded Viper and Cuda in a challenge of precision driving? gimme a break! It was all about traction in the dirt and busting through stuff; all stuff that favored the truck. I'm sick of seeing these cool cars get torn up in these ridiculous challenges. I'm done.

I have to agree... these off road challenges are b.s.

Hell I'm surprise they didn't kick him off the show for knocking NSX boy on his can.:eater:

Yeah, I was surprised he wasn't booted for violence as well... did you catch Goldberg storming into the scene shirt-less...lol! :rolleyes:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As cheesy as the show is, I still like Goldberg. I'm a UGA grad and I had chance to meet him when he was still in wrestling. VERY nice guy and he loves his cars. I went to his place and he has a hell of a Mustang collection.

OP
OP

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Goldberg is a tool, the chicks are scankee.:crazy2: I think the challenges are dumb. The viper driver missed the first turn :smirk: When they drive thru the gate...the gate is pulled open buy cables. they do not really slam thru the gate. the explosion is to hide the cables. the most damage they recieve is from their own dumb acts with the car...flying debree...and paint balls.
I was for Team Viper but now for Team Hemi-cuda. I wish they hurry up and knock of team lambo aka team"WOO"

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goldberg is pretty corny but the chicks are hot. I still think the best car to do the show would be a modded Evo or WRX. Something small, light, AWD with good gas mileage and power when needed.

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goldberg is pretty corny but the chicks are hot. I still think the best car to do the show would be a modded Evo or WRX. Something small, light, AWD with good gas mileage and power when needed.
^agreed^
maybe I'll buy an Sti and put a 2" lift on it and enter next season :rolaugh:

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I agree putting dirt on the steam rollers of a viper is not a fair advantage, they should have given super cars some kind of break in the dirt.
One thing i saw when they started that challenge the specs on the viper said it was a 2008 with 750 hp.
But it looked like a gen2 and had 650hp.

I still wish i could have seen the viper in just one challenge against the lambo. Oh well hes gone now. :dunno:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The label makes you believe that it's about high speed, but if you have watched the past seasons you would realize that it's more about using your head than how fast your car is. I think they cast supercars and idiots just to draw in the audience. It's more about an all around car (as mentined earlier a WRX would be a great car) that can endure all kinds of terrain. Last year an Avalanche almost took the win. I guess it's kind of like "Survivor" on wheels.

GTSnake, if you watched last season they had a couple of dorks running an EVO, great car but they were too stupid (makes for great TV) and totaled it.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTSnake, if you watched last season they had a couple of dorks running an EVO, great car but they were too stupid (makes for great TV) and totaled it.

Yup, I saw that. Unfortunately no matter what kind of car you drive it all comes down to the guy behind the wheel. If you're an idiot even the best car in the world can't help you.......:rolaugh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang