Burango Diecast Vipers, any hard to get??

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be in Italy for quite a while, and was wondering if there are any burango diecast Vipers that are hard to find. I see them all the time in various small toy stores, and many times they have some of the older models in the back.

Just curious, wouldn't mind picking up some rare Diecasts for my collection.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there are some european only versions that are pretty cool but they can be found on ebay from time to time. Only thing that keeps me from bidding on them is the rediculous shipping rates for the price I would rather have another Autoart GTS-R

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which ones are the Euro only models? I can get them back home easily(and cheap!) when I come home or when my family/friends travel back and forth! That would take care of your shipping problem.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to know the address of the website that had all the europe only cars but have since forgotten it, if I remember it I will post them here. They weren't rare factory color combos, just wierd colors/graphics. If I want a custom color scheme I just make it.

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toys R Us had a bunch of exclusives but the only one I remember for sure was the red with yellow wheels.

Scott85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres also the white 96 RT/10 with the blue stripes & white wheels. I think it was a TRU of France exclusive.

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to check out some stores next week and see what I come across. I will make a list and post them and see what we come up with.
I haven't seen a Sapphire Blue RT/10 as of yet. But if I run into one, I will grab it and a few extras too!
I have only 1/18ths, but will see what others they have also.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is Burago. There are a few strange Euro Buragos floating around I dont mean customised by others or small runs for the German TV shopping market.
I brought for a UK member a official Burago from Australia a limited run of 1000 some months ago, 1/18 RT/10 red paint with red interior

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is what is good value wise:

1/18 Scale Dodge Viper RT/10 in Silver with Black Interior

1/18 Scale Dodge Viper RT/10 in Black with Silver Stripes and Black Interior with 5 Spoke Wheels

1/18 Scale Dodge Viper RT/10 in White with Blue Stripes and Black Interior

1/18 Scale Dodge Viper RT/10 in Red with Black Interior and Yellow 5 Spoke Wheels

1/18 Scale Dodge Viper RT/10 in Green
*Not As Rare But A Good One

These are usually ones that you can find out there and get a nice little penny back home.

Have fun on your trip

Keith

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Keith, I will make sure I look out for any of those you mentioned. I will be over here for quite a while so let's hope I run into some of them!
I will let you know when/if I find any, so I can grab some extras for those that want them.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm always looking for these. Keith must really know what he's talking about, I've found the green and the black/silver, but have NEVER even heard of the others, if you get any, I'll pay you a profit on em! And the ones Keith mentions are all PRODUCTION Viper colors. I just wish SOMEBODY would make a black/silver stripe GTS in 1/18 or bigger, I want one bad.

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got some free time, so I am headed to a couple stores today, I'll see what they have and let you know.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm always looking for these. Keith must really know what he's talking about, I've found the green and the black/silver, but have NEVER even heard of the others, if you get any, I'll pay you a profit on em! And the ones Keith mentions are all PRODUCTION Viper colors. I just wish SOMEBODY would make a black/silver stripe GTS in 1/18 or bigger, I want one bad.

Just get one custom made, heck they're not hard to do yourself if you have the time. I've built a setup in the garage that uses compressed air and have had fantansic results doing cutsom paint schemes. I can't wait to be done school in december so I have more time. I'm doing a Viper blue SRT-10 right now that looks killer.

Here's a Comp coupe I finished up a couple weeks ago.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, only got to one store today, traffic sucked. If any of you have been to Naples, you will know how bad it can get! And believe me, I drive like a Napolitano!
Anyways, the store I went to only had a couple. Of course, Blue/white GTS, Red RT/10. But also yellow with red stripes. Is that one any good? I didn't have that one, so I bought one for myself.
I had a friend of mine call another place, and the only odd one they had was a Bright Green colored RT/10. I don't know this one, but he said it was a limited edition>??

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today I found the 1/18 IQUEST Blue GTS ,no stripes, number 32, speedvision burago. I think these are newer, but not sure how rare they will be, but I picked one up for myself. They also had the Disney Viper, but I have seen a few of those around and from what I hear they aren't that rare either.
I will update when I find more.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone can get or has the Reinspeed Version which is lime green with the side mirror on the top of the windshield please let me know. That is an ULTRA hard to find one like the SMS ones that I had. Only 100 of the Reinspeeds were made.

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will add the Reinspeed to my list to watch out for. I am trying to find some smaller Hobby/Model shops over here that would have older Vipers as well as the normal ones. I hope to find a few soon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala