But I did

G

Gotvenom 08

Celebrate the viper "ring record" with finding one of these handy devices for opening beverages and celebrating a bit.

Congrats to the all who were involved.I expect more when the Gen 5 rears it's head.:smirk:

You must be registered for see images attach

Timbo

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

:) But I did post a pic of the future logo....MY BAD

So I do amend the first pic with this proper logo ,since it was a fangs logo that bit into the LFA balloon!. As they sink so gracefully. :)

With out further a dew? Where is JULI ( my spell check monitor)

Here is a pic of the first beverage opening device I discovered!

Yes I know it's not the greatest pic,but how many can say they open beverages with this device??????????? ( it's all about presentation) :rolleyes:

Timbo

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Timbo, good to see you're also drinking Corona....

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Corona is okay, but have to ask you where in the heck did you get that "yello" <<<< bad choice in color beverage opener?:rolleyes: Have you been surfin EBAY like I am?

Any ways,,,since YOU do have a uniqie "beverage opener".......I will trump you and say that YOU don"t have one of these!

The stork flew over and it was in my bird bath,what can I say! :lmao:

Timbo

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found that picture on the internet!

It is a very cool looking bottle opener though. And that Corona is making me thirsty.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that spatula on the internet too, Timbo!

I bet it sears a hamburger reallly well too huh?

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I detect a sales opportunity for one of our vendors here, how 'bout a silk-screened line of bottle openers for the Viper fan? I know there are companies that do this sort of thing for corporate advertising give-aways-- problem is trademarks and permission. Maybe the word "Viper" could be used if the script is not copied... Dang it, now how do I cram this beer opener in the 'alternate paper' drawer of my laser printer?? :crazy2:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahahahahahaha

I just knew we'd see you back here showing off cool un-sale-able, made for home use beer top openers!!! .. and other fun home made items of good use.

- Cheers

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I detect a sales opportunity for one of our vendors here, how 'bout a silk-screened line of bottle openers for the Viper fan? I know there are companies that do this sort of thing for corporate advertising give-aways-- problem is trademarks and permission. Maybe the word "Viper" could be used if the script is not copied... Dang it, now how do I cram this beer opener in the 'alternate paper' drawer of my laser printer?? :crazy2:

As 'plumcrazy' would say, the search engine is a great tool:)