Buttonwillow Relay Nov30

MtHam ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, just to get you all back in the mood again for the Nov30th relay race/stomping of all comers, here's the latest trash-talking from the hobbie-horse crowd.

-----Original Message-----
Subject: Re: GFDA Buttonwillow relay race

Hey you overpriced look alike fat tired need more cylinders and who needs two teams, Viper *****'s.

We at Team Wienerdog with our mildly modified Mustangs on "street" tires don't need them extra cylinders like those Blue and White Vipers (do those come in any other color or do you guy's all just have bad taste) to haul around all those over weight DOGS, huh I mean Dodges. Our Mustangs are lean and mean Viper killing machines.

The words out about you and your ringers. I hear your bringing half of LA to help you. Why don't you bring all your Porsche and Ferrari buddy's too, we need a few more too humiliate with our CHEAP cars?

As far as the falling debris goes we found super glue works real good and doesn't cost too much.

Team Wienerdog
============================

I need a head count:
o Who has registered and paid?
-Name
-Car
-Car number (mine arrived a week or so ago)
-Home Town
-Sat / Sun / Both days
o Who wants to go but hasn't registered yet?
-Probability of attending

I'll send out more details over the weekend. If you guys have friends in any vintage racing, Corvette, Porsche, Ferrari or other worthy [caugh] forums, please spread the word. I think this is going to be a pretty unique event, and a chance for the viper marque to show the world why the snake is king.

I'll be there both days sporting #17.

ps - I haven't responded to this trash-talk yet, if you guys have some choice words let me know and I'll include them in my reply (feel free to reply off-line).