CA SRT-10 Air Conditioning?

Dead President

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all of you East coasters who have your car stored for the winter, please ignore this post.

I was driving my new SRT-10 back today from Victorvile, CA in 75 degree weather and with the A/C on max, I noticed that the SRT-10 would cool the car, but it certainly wasn't cold. Yes, Andy the top was up.

I am wondering what will happen when I get the car in the 80, 90 or 100 degree weather that I may see on a road trip (but never at home, I left that miserable weather decades ago).

Now I can't say that any of my prior Vipers were any better, but I guess I am looking at the SRT-10 as a new car to be held to a new car standard.

Not that most of you will care about this topic in February, but come summer you will.

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be sure to have the system's refrigerant topped off before I made much of a decision one way or another. Sometimes new systems are shipped low. It's happened to me before.

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Close the windows and try again Frank.
And by the way, you just got the friggin car and have done nothing but complain... the radio, the air conditioning... Quit your wining!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960