CAAP: When does it come back online to begin producing 2015s?

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that the OP's question has been answered, can we go ahead and continue throwing spears at the Mountain Troll?

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You loved the Viper when it was on the top of mountain. Now your swinging to and fro from Vette ****. That's called "band wagoning" . Let me guess....your also a HUGE Seattle Seahawks fan.
I personally would never buy a Vette (i dont like them )but neither will i live in a Fantasyland and deny the perf aspect of the car

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy do you have your cabeza up your culo on this one. LOL. I had a 1999 GTS in 1999 that subsequently was modified with an 8 pound Roe positive displacement supercharger. That vehicle was replaced in 2006 by a 778 flywheel HP supercharged Gen III. Both cars were great but neither one holds a candle to my TA. The Gen V TA is a whole new level of car. And if you would just stop typing and hero worshipping third parties long enough to go buy one and drive it on the street and on a road course for a few hundred miles instead of living through write ups by car magazine reporters who think Hennessey is the best thing since oxygen was created, you might start to understand and appreciate the car.

The Rides and Smiles event I participated in this past Saturday had every automotive reporter in South Florida who is active in SAMA present. They and everyone else there were blown away by the car.

It did not sell well initially for two principal reasons:

1. The price point was a bit too high;and,

2. More importantly, the marketing was totally incompetent including producing the dealer cars before the customer ordered cars which would have created an early buzz instead of the early anger that puting the dealer cars first caused.

Both of these issues have now been addressed by Dodge. Tim Kuniskis knows what he is doing and is finally getting the marketing right.

You really need to ask yourself why you are so hostile to Dodge and the Viper. It is obvious that you are holding a grudge about something and everyone who reads your posts can clearly see it.

I am thrilled that Connor Avenue opened up again. The car is very special.
Bob Dodge closed barn door (price issue )2 years after the horse left .By the way WHO FIRST REPORTED THERE WOULD IN FACT BE A PRICE REDUCTION threw a coupon.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob:

How many times do you think our friend 1SADGTS has repeated the same dribble. What drives a person to make the same comment over and over. I am just guessing, in this thread alone, there are probably a dozen occurrences of the same exact verbiage/crap. If we were to look at all of his posts, the sames names have been dropped dozens if not hundreds of times - what the hell gives?? Aren't there other forums that he can use as a bandbox, it is obvious he hates everything about the G5, why isn't he on the Corvette forums?

The person who told you about it.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob:

How many times do you think our friend 1SADGTS has repeated the same dribble. What drives a person to make the same comment over and over. I am just guessing, in this thread alone, there are probably a dozen occurrences of the same exact verbiage/crap. If we were to look at all of his posts, the sames names have been dropped dozens if not hundreds of times - what the hell gives?? Aren't there other forums that he can use as a bandbox, it is obvious he hates everything about the G5, why isn't he on the Corvette forums?

I don't see how you guys can figure out what he is talking with his incredibly terrible command of the English language. It is like someone through a dictionary in a blender and out came words.

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack, I can answer that...because members here entertain him by responding to him. The ignore feature works beautifully for me, Bob, except when you keep quoting him in your replies!

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jack. Up North, the Viper driving season is over. Our Viper brethren start to go a little "cabin happy". I think that 1BADGTS provides a vital service to our fraternity by acting as a lightning rod for some of that happiness. The repetition almost seems like a type of Tourettes Syndrome. He cannot help himself. Instead of blurting out S*** or F****, he repeats himself. That's OK because sometimes he is right.

One of the subjects that I would like his input on and the input of his supporter, ViperJon, is the great fit and finish of the doors of the Gen V - particularly the later 2013 and 2014 models. They are precision doors that are easily as good as those on the Ferrari. In fact the paint is better.

Bob:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally would never buy a Vette (i dont like them )but neither will i live in a Fantasyland and deny the perf aspect of the car

You personally would never buy one but your acting like your on Chevy's payroll. Supposedly the Vette is gonna come in around 650hp right? That's pretty sad in a boosted application when the Viper is at 640 hp N/A.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thread gone wild , ill add something new to it.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING :)

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was very entertaining stuff. What I don't understand is the same guys over and over putting down Vipers, FLL BW GTS no one goes to the VW forums and makes fun of what you drive, Viperjon not sure what your problem is. 1BADGTS you do know a lot of facts and figures, but the reason no one can stand you is you tell them in a negative way, you guys are on a Viper forum, everyone here loves the Viper,except you guys. Whats your point. 1BADGTS I wish you liked Vipers you seem like a very knowledgeable guy, and I like to hear real facts, but not the way you dish it out, just my 2 cents. :usa: