CalChrome results

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wheels just got back from CalChrome. I'll post some good before/after pics mounted on the car in a few days. I opted not to get a full polish of the inside barrels. Woulda been an extra $400.

You must be registered for see images attach

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just got my challenger rims back...great quality and rims look pretty good.. the best rim to chrome is the H rim hands down

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
29outlaw,

They look great. What did the total shipping run you? I figured $700, is that close? You use Fedx or UPS?

Take care

OP
OP

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
29outlaw,

They look great. What did the total shipping run you? I figured $700, is that close? You use Fedx or UPS?

Take care

$276.00 to get them there from Maryland via FedEx ground.

$300.00 to get them back to Maryland via UPS ground (this is what CalChrome told me to give them for return shipping. Have no idea what it really cost them.).

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels just got back from CalChrome. I'll post some good before/after pics mounted on the car in a few days. I opted not to get a full polish of the inside barrels. Woulda been an extra $400.

it's a pain to clean the inside anyway. and when you clean the inner barrels you have to clean the calipers too..front and back and also clean the suspension otherwise you'll see dirty thing reflecting in your wheels...it's kind of a lot of work but when it's clean, it looks cleeeean:D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog