Calendar - How to Get Updated

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I was wondering about the "National" calendar that is provided on the website here. When you go to the calendar, you see gatherings that vary from Hod Rod events to Pool Parties. My question is:
1) Is this a "national" calendar or just things we can add to as necessary?
2) If things can get added to the calendar, who do we contact? Would that be our regional presidents who forward them up, or can we just skip that step and contact someone directly.

The reason for the question is that there are some events that are obviously very large that are not included on the respective dates, while other events (though seemingly well intentioned) nobody is going to give a rats behind about.

Case in point, the Crab Deck VA/MD/DE section is running. It is large and can be huge. No mention of it on the calendar.

It would be nice to have a calendar so people can quickly bring up a day, an area, and then go to the event scheduled. Right now it seems sort of all jumbled up. No slam on anyone is intended by this post. I just feel it would be more advantageous with a modified system.

Plaw

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry about that! We are working on updates for various portions of the site, including the calendar. Was hoping to have an updated answer for an updated calendar before those crickets got too loud. Otherwise I will type one of my novels and by the time I hit "submit reply" it will be obsolete... :burned:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang