Called Roe Racing today, Guess who answered ?

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been thinking about calling then for a while for some info on the supercharger. Today I called & Sean himself answered the phone. It's very impressive when the pres of the company is the guy fielding calls.I kept him on the phone for about 15 minutes while he politely answered all my questions about his products. Will I be doing business with him in the near future ? You betcha !!

Bo

newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score
You can go wrong with Roe racing. Even before I purchased my S/C, Sean and Dave were very helpfull and even more now that I am tuning the S/C.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ONLY people I have ever talked to at Roe was Sean himself and Becky. She is the one that always takes my money! Sean is a class act.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have talked to all 3 and they are all THE BEST people you will EVER wanna work with hands down

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to Sean a few weeks ago. Very helpful. He walked me through a few different options with mods. I was most impressed that he asked me "what are you going for here? Do you have a certain HP number, or budget or what?" He made a few replacements and substitutions to best meet my goals. Very nice to do business with him.

Now I am waiting for the Wizard to install!!

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean is very helpful when you need info on his products etc. Just got my RT in from NY and needed to learn how to set the VEC1.....so emailed him looking for instructions and sure enough, got what I was looking for. Thanks again Sean.
BTW, did you get my email on the stuff I wanted to purchase?? :2tu:

Bindy

txlen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean, Becky, Dave and Amy are always helpful in anyway you can think of!!..they will always bend over backwards to listen or help you figure out a prob or a setup...and won't sell ya anything you don't need....a first class operation in my book!!!....Len

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I echo everyones comments about Sean. He has personally replied to EVERY one of my emails and took time out of his schedule to answer all my questions on the phone. I just feel bad that I only bought inexpensive stuff like - high flow cats and viper stickers etc. No questions asked if I won the lottery or made more money, he will get all of my Viper high performance business.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't beat the knowledge and service that comes with everything Roe.

Two weeks back I was at Lime Rock in CT to check out the Speed challenge Series. I was sporting my Roe Racing Polo Shirt... Stan Wilson the driver for #92 Comp Coupe Spotted me and we swapped Roe Stories.

Small world, great cars... Good people, helluva Car Club.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have some Roe patches left for all you fans, $5 each delivered. :2tu: :usa:

You must be registered for see images

V

vegasviper

Sean is the man. I remember calling Parts Rack to buy T&D Rockers John the owner had such a bad attitude and did not want to sell them to me because he thought i was his competion, so i called Sean Roe who game me a better price, better service and shipped them the same day.

You can not get better service than Roe Racing

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been to Roe Racing many times. Sean does answer the phone and his E- mails and he works on many projects and he keeps Becky happy. But I will let everyone knows his secert there is 4 Sean Roes ..... 1 does each of the tasks. I one time saw all 4 of them in one room. :D

Cudaman :usa:

Firecat F7 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am also getting the supercharge itch.
Especially with all the newer fast cars around like the new Mercedes.
I just cannot imagine the thought of being beaten by a sedan...I will not let it happen.
Mine will have to wait til next spring though.
Nice to hear all the positive remarks about Roe....kinda making my decision on who to go with a lot easier

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cuda, this FL heat must be getting to you. Multiple sightings of Sean all at once. I sent you an email weeks ago........???????

Bindy

Bindy I did not see it unless you use an alias...

resend or better yet PM me.

Cudaman :usa:

S

SUN RA KAT

Sean Roe is #1 in my book. I will be doing more business with him this winter, so everyone please stop calling him so he can have my intercooler ready for me (and some other top secret goodies). :D

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the kind words.
We're a small business and I cannot (and don't) take credit for doing everything (though I used to).
We have 6 people full time and are preparing to hire another.
Right now we have: Amy (operator and receptioninst in the lobby), Becky (book keeping & accounting), Dave (general questions & orders, shop manager & builder), myself (I do what I can), Joe (shipping and receiving) and Doug (machinist & production fabricator).
We learn and grow a little more each day.
Thanks for your patronage and constructive critcism when needed.
Regards,
Sean

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke to Dave today for the 1st time and he was very helpful and respectful with all my stupid ?'s :D

Sean has helped me numerous times with off the wall stuff and has always been more than happy to do so.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960