Calling All '05 Commemorative Editions

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As suggested by 2whitevipers in another thread, lets assemble a listing of the whereabouts and owners of the 100.

I have #55 in Gilbert, Arizona. 15,900 miles.

From the other post:

Flex91 has #19 in Houston, TX
05commemorative has #62 in Sammamish, WA
rhallman has #83 in Nevada
2whitevipers has ?? in Sarasota, Fl​

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Would there be any interest in knowing where your sister RAM SRT-10 CE is. I have several that I know there location.

#19 is in Chesapeake VA

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
#62 here - 14k miles

funny part is ever notice the vin #'s are not in order of the edition #? They were apparently the last 100 05's built, but must have just randomly grabbed the stickers to put on the console.

mxz900

Viper Owner
Reaction score
#56 in Chicago, 18,000 miles and temporarily out of commission due to a spun main bearing and bent crank

OP
OP
Dale.Volz

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Number 96 now in NJ. Picked it up with 860 miles on it, July 2012.

Viper_Home_8.jpg

Last edited:

Jonne

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
#32 in Florida 19,000 mls and going up for sale !

You must be registered for see images attach

mike1535

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jonne, What rims are those? Where did you get them if you don't mind me asking?

Jonne

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Mike,
The wheels are three piece HRE 547R, stock size (18" and 19"). I think they model is discontinued, but somebody still might have them.

Derek Short

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That FL car now belongs to a San Diego club member :2tu:

Yep is sure does Jon!

Here are some pics of it!
Looks pretty much same as everyone's CE. lol

plan to do some stuff to it but keeping it stock for now... just turned over 3k miles on it last weekend!

Here is a pic of both Viper together. Don't have any pics yet of just the CE Viper.

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep is sure does Jon!

Here are some pics of it!
Looks pretty much same as everyone's CE. lol

plan to do some stuff to it but keeping it stock for now... just turned over 3k miles on it last weekend!

Here is a pic of both Viper together. Don't have any pics yet of just the CE Viper.

I would put those sidewinders on the CE - I saw one with those and it looks to me like it should have came that way. I want.

Derek Short

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would put those sidewinders on the CE - I saw one with those and it looks to me like it should have came that way. I want.

i actually plan to do that for the time being just because the CE has the new Super Sport tires on it and my gts is still running the run flats which ****!
The gts has the paxton S/C on it and it can't hook up for nothing with those run-flats. this weekend if i have the time i am going to swap the wheels over.

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i actually plan to do that for the time being just because the CE has the new Super Sport tires on it and my gts is still running the run flats which ****!
The gts has the paxton S/C on it and it can't hook up for nothing with those run-flats. this weekend if i have the time i am going to swap the wheels over.

Well post pics - I'd love to see it! I bought new Supersports as well; infinitely better than run flats.

Derek

Derek Short

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yeah for sure. i think a few of the local so-cal viper peep's are going to be coming over this weekend and will help me swap the wheels over. Mostly because i really want to try the Super Sports on the Paxton'ed GTS but the cool look factory on the CE is a BIG Plus also!

Ill try and get some pics up this weekend when we do the swap.

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah for sure. i think a few of the local so-cal viper peep's are going to be coming over this weekend and will help me swap the wheels over. Mostly because i really want to try the Super Sports on the Paxton'ed GTS but the cool look factory on the CE is a BIG Plus also!

Ill try and get some pics up this weekend when we do the swap.
It's like I know you, but I don't haha. The dealer you bought your CE from is about 2 miles from my house. I used to drive past it a couple times a week.

OP
OP
Dale.Volz

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just was made aware of this 1 of 1 Competition Coupe Commemorative Edition, 1 of 1! Anyone know about this car? . . .[snip]

That is an incredibly beautiful and rare car. I'll try to research it's history/ownership. Got me so excited I can't sleep anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang