Calling out John Hennessey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rock:

It is obvious that this cat never changes his spots. I wonder how long this thread will stay open, before you get censored and banned from here?

Why do people continue to do business with him? You would think that these people all had some business accumen that allowed them to make the money to afford the car and the mods. Why don't they apply that sense when researching these tuners?

This is pathetic.

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, it amazes me........I wonder people are not going to the authorities and filing criminal complaints. Forget lawyers. These are, if true, clear cases of theft by deception, consumer fraud, and grand theft. If I was beat out of 142K I would have his head......This is sad! A guy looks forward to his dream car and this happens....

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly, myself and others have tried warning future victims of HMS many times in the past, yet the moderators of this board censor the messages. Time and time again Mr. Hennessey prays on innocent people that fall into his media trap. There will be an 'Inside Edition' story on this by years end. I promise.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly, this VCA board did censory all of the threads, causing other ppl to fall victim... Not a good scenerio (sp?)....

Gerald

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think you can put the blame on the VCA board. They let plenty of people read my story and others. Some threads were pulled, but after speaking to the administrators and finding out what they couldn't allow, I was able to repost. I can't tell you how many people have contacted me and after hearing what happened, decided to go elswhere to get their mods. The internet is a great source for information. Just think about it, if you heard about HMS and didn't check this site, how would you really know about him? One search on this site would give you alot of information and put enough doubts in your head to continue investagating. I think the only thing the VCA does wrong is to continue to let him stay active on the board when they know the type of business he runs. Plain and simple, John Hennessey is hurting members of the VCA.

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody is "protecting" anyone. The problem we have is when people post information that is not first hand; which can be difficult to verify. If someone has posted their own experiences, as long as it is a presentation of facts; nobody is going to remove it. Secondhand stories are harder to confirm and sometimes have to be removed if we cannot verify the authenticity.

Lastly, threads that degenerate into threats of phyiscal intimidation or other illegal activities also threaten a thread (although I suspect offending posts would be removed and not the whole thread.)

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am also a victim,, JH wanted to charge me 25% out of 5000,00 he charged me for headers and exhaust he did not have after he advertised that he had them.

When I called him about the headers, I asked why he said they would be shipped that same week, and why 4 weeks later I did not have them. He said that he had to make the headers, and just dropped it. I asked him to refund my credit card and he said for a 25% restocking fee (on something he did not have) What a crock of S*it,,,,,,

He even had the **** to charge my credit card after I told him to cancel the order.

HMS is bad news,, and all the people that still praise him are either hypnotized or so gullible that they would by swamp land and think it was the Taj Mahal.

So what is the ratio of happy customers verses taken, pissed, upset, violated, and victims, 1 happy to 25 other!!!!

Hey John, still have those 50 sets of headers?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not blaming it.. Maybe that came across the wrong way.... I can understand why... But it wasn't meant like that..
smile.gif

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didnt think so, Gerald. However, I was tring to address something that is widely perceived, but rarely understood. We may have stricter rules for these kinds of posts; but that doesnt mean we are picking sides.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YOu know, it's really sad. I really never cared about this issue until the smack started to get thrown out..... The feds are asking questions now? That might just be a rumor. But OH MY! If the feds ARE involved, that's most likley timed served if found guilty.. Wonder what the SOTP feel would be to that?

Gerald

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Trey,
I don't really think you can call what is going on Hennessey bashing. The man is a theif and he has just been exposed. Ask your friends at TNT they know the deal too.
I can't believe he is still talking trash on other sites even with all of this going on. Got to give him one thing, he's got a big set of bal*s. Not to sure about brains though.

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Ummm....

Thou shall not use Internet scripts to spout non-sense.

If you actually did write this, then I want my 5 minutes back it took me to read it.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow......I got a brain ache...Question...Is the human brain capable of decifering and fully understanding those two posts by the **** er.. Rock....
biggrin.gif

Pernicious louts...ROFLMAO

I think we should just let him post links without comentary. I dont know how much more of those kinds of posts my brain will survive. .See what you caused King GTS..

The Joker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow,

I never realized what kind of person Hennessey was. How old is this man, by his posts he is either really young or a mental midget.

He is either a great tuner with poor business sense or a great tuner with poor business sense and an addiction of some sort, or simply an undesirable citizen. At least that is my opinion based on reading his own personal posts.

I can see the Feds getting involved being the transactions took place across state lines ect... either way he should have considered his clients that he was dealing with and the fact that they do have money and could afford litigation.

Remember that movie with Stallone and him being in prison and he fixed up the Mustang ect... and the warden (Sutherland) orders it to be bashed in. Perhaps JH will be useful on tuning up the wardens personal vehicle or the prison vehicles? It does not sound good for him.

-----------------
65 Shelby Cobra (replica)

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SnakeBitten:
Wow......I got a brain ache...Question...Is the human brain capable of decifering and fully understanding those two posts by the **** er.. Rock....
biggrin.gif

Pernicious louts...ROFLMAO

I think we should just let him post links without comentary. I dont know how much more of those kinds of posts my brain will survive. .See what you caused King GTS..

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh NOOOO Rock. Don't put that gibberish on me!! I sincerely apologize for Posting ANYTHING in your direction & it WON'T happen again! In fact, forget it ever happened at all!

SnakeBitten,
I'm with you! If I woulda known, I wouldn't have said anything at all! My fault.

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
" The astute racer here from NJ yields his 10 minutes to the Rock", to continue whatever it is he's talking about?...anyone have a clue?

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I understand what is going on here. Please do not attempt this at home, as severe brain injury may result.

The Rock spent a huge sum of time & money on his English Major degrees. Then he went to HMS and received an expensive (and quick) education in capitalism. Unfortunately, he still has a difficult time with effective communication.

BTW, I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi