Calling out you Texas boy's.............

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Calling out you Texas boy\'s.............

Hey now! I'll be driving my new(for me of course)02 ACR right through your great State on my way home to San Diego from North Carolina. I'll be traveling along Hwy 20 and will go right through DFW area. I'm leaving NC Sunday around noon and will spend that 1st nite in Birmingham. Jason Watts(viprvenm)is graciously giving me a killer rate at the Holiday INN he works at, and best yet, he's driving his Viper to work that night. Thx a million Jason!!!

I will be leaving early that next day and heading west on the 20. I plan on driving 10-12hrs per day. I should get into DFW on Tuesday, does that sound right? Anyway, on my original thread several of you said you would be up for a lunch/drinks type of get together. I would love to meet you guy's/girls. Can somebody come up w/ something along the 20? :usa:

Mike

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Calling out you Texas boy\'s.............

Next Tuesday? I'm game.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

call out a few texans to race and see how many guys ya get..lol

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I would love to meet up with you, but I am not sure that I can take the day off to drive up there (I am in Austin)-I will see what I can do!

If I don;t get the chance to drive up there, good luck and have an awesome trip!!

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score

dayummm........I can make any day but Tuesday & Wednesday : (

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wish I could join...but can't break away. come to austin and I am sure we can get quite the group though :)

OP
OP
D

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score

It's all set for my Birmingham leg of the trip and a Viper get together. Sure would like to meet some of you guy's in Texas. Anyone?

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He told me that he will go through ATL... I don't think he will go to Tenn. Come down for a night and join us!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I hope you Texas boys take a few minutes out of your day to meet this guy. He is a class act. Super Nice guy. Interestingly enough the avatar representing that car, will now be of one of the nicest and respected viper owners we have (future prediction) vs one of the most lothed ;-) (me).

Definetly meet the guy if you guys can, he has Viper Venum in his blood now.

Jon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte