Can a Zone Rendezvous possibly get you 800 horsepower? YES! (pics)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greetings!

With the Southwest Viper Zone Rendezvous very quickly approaching, I wanted to let everyone know about an incredible addition. The folks at Racing Solutions, Inc. (RSI), one of the premiere Viper tuners on the planet, is making a HUGE donation for our raffle/auction: RSI is offering a COMPLETE Twin Turbo package for any Gen II or Gen III Viper, including installation!

This package makes an incredible 800 horsepower (700 RWHP) and retails for $24,900.00. We will be offering this package at the Southwest Rendezvous either through a raffle or our dinner auction on Saturday night. Here is what the system looks like:

The SRT-10 TT 800:

You must be registered for see images

And the Gen 2 TT 800:

You must be registered for see images

If you haven't already registered for the Southwest Zone Rendezvous coming up June 24 - 26, now is your chance. We have extended the deadline and still have a few NASCAR packages available. There will be even more vendors that will be on display, including Racing Solutions with a Twin Turbo Viper. You can download the registration form here:

http://kansascityvca.com/swzr.pdf (requires free Adobe Acrobat Reader)

Be sure to get registered ASAP, as this may be your best chance ever to make your car one of the fastest on the planet and save a few bucks along the way. Our heartfelt thanks to Gerald and the folks at Racing Solutions for this incredible opportunity. We look forward to seeing everybody next week!

Chris

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I'm talking about! I have a "10 second or faster" rule in my garage. So far the Supra and the 954rr qualify. Now I need to get the Viper in that category. 414 RWHP is not NEARLY enough. :)

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Johnny Bravo,

You had better open that Lemonade Stand to raise some cash and get ready to bid! You need something like this. Tony would even respect you.

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have unlimited bidding authority from The Boss. :)

She told me she'd rather that I spend every dime I have and be broke with a twin turbo kit than listen to me complain because I couldn't have it. :D

That's what makes her a keeper. :2tu:

I haven't made a final determination of what I'm willing to spend. I still have 9 days to figure out the value I'm willing to place on having yet ANOTHER 700 rwhp monster in my garage. I was seriously considering buying some acreage property a little bit south of where we are now, but this might take a priority.

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The BOSS is a keeper because she is EYE CANDY for all of your buddies.

Since Michael sold his SRT...He might really give you a bidding war. He went back to driving a real Viper and wants to add boost.

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess you've got a point about The Boss. She's not too bad on the eyes, either.

I think Mike is more concerned with looks than making big power right now. I could be wrong, though. I know he was thinking supercharger anyway. Who knows.

I'll be curious to see what the bidding goes up to.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just don't forget that RSI is one of the most respected tuners in the business, so whatever you end up bidding is a bargain! :2tu:

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JohnnyBravo,

I am now back in the running on this RSI installation. You need "stay out of jail" money after lasts nights incident at Sheridans!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch the fine print..........

None to be found for this deal: Complete system, including installation. 12 month or 12,000 mile warranty. All the goodies, including:

Twin ball-bearing turbos oil & water cooled
Twin adjustable wastegates
Dual blow-off valves
Custom designed aluminum intercooler
Custom silicone hoses
Polished air inlet tubes
RSI custom fuel delivery system
Air induction with K&N filters
Stainless steel braided oil and water lines
RSI billet throttle bodies
RSI stainless steel headers & 3-inch exhaust, high-flow cats
All necessary gaskets, fluids, & hardware
Full computer and dyno tuning
RSI custom floor mats
RSI Twin Turbo badges to finish it off

The only requirement is that you have to get your car to Houston to get the work done - and we are working on that part as well... :2tu:

There is still some room to get registered for this AWESOME event (which will rival the VOI experience) and the weather forecast is currently PERFECT. Sign up today to attend this great event. It starts next Friday at Heartland Park drag strip and continues the following day at that little ol' track known as the Kansas Speedway:

http://www.arsracing.com/fans/tracks/kansascity/KansasSpeedway.jpg

Send in your registration today and we will see you here in just six days!

http://kansascityvca.com/swzr.pdf

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
12000 miles and a one year warranty goes by pretty fast. And I would not want to be the owner living several states away, have a problem, and have to send car all the way back for warranty work!! Hope zone ren. goes well-the dallas zone ren. 2 years ago was a blast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc