RSI Twin Turbo 1250 Gen 5 SRT Viper Heading to Idaho| RacingSolutions.com

Will at RSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Mark for selecting RSI Racing Solutions to Twin Turbo his 2013 Viper. He went with a 1250 Race version and an array of extra modifications. This is not only the highest HP Gen 5 Viper at this time, making just over 1100RWHP (1290BHP, but also has a a number of other firsts. This car has a fully built 528 Stroker with CP Pistons and Oliver Rods. The RSI Race Heads flow 384 CFM with fully upgraded valve train and Jesel custom rockers. The billet carbon triple disc clutch and the fully built 1-6 GForce transmission with billet faceplate, transfer power to the Mark Williams built rear end and axles with an OS Giken LSD. Mark also went with a Penske suspension, and of course the killer Brembo CCM-R carbon ceramic race brakes. HRE was great and made us the first prototype set of the NEW P106 wheels for this car and featured the car in their booth at SEMA. We wrapped up the car with a full cage, fire suppression system, and we tuned it with our custom Pectel system for the Gen 5 Viper with traction control and boost by gear. This car won't be a garage queen as Mark will be competing in the Silver State Classic Challenge, Mojave Mile, and a number of other events throughout 2014. This entire build took 6 weeks to complete. Enjoy the pictures below by Pepper Yandell Photography.

You must be registered for see images attach

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Incredible car and looks great with those wheels/stance. Need more pics!

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My only question about this build. Were you able to make the electronic screens and other factory gauges work properly? If not, how did you address this?

Thanks, nice build.

Tony

OP
OP
W

Will at RSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My only question about this build. Were you able to make the electronic screens and other factory gauges work properly? If not, how did you address this?

Thanks, nice build.

Tony

Tony,

Give me a call on my cell and I will explain it all since I know you love the little details!

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a yes/no answer should suffice. That is the only thing I'm concerned with on the Gen 5. I like the stock gauges.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What an awesome build, the new brakes really round out the package.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man this is amazing, looking forward to video car ****, please.

My question is, does the cruise control work? Ok, just kidding on that one. My question is for us stuck in ODBII emissions testing **** states, could this setup "pass"?

Congrats to all, and 6 weeks is crazy. You guys must have this down to a science.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Incredible build! Put the engine and tt aside, crazy how much a set of wheels and a lowered stance makes the gen 5 look so much better. Not that it didn't look great before, but this here is insane looking!

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Incredible build! Put the engine and tt aside, crazy how much a set of wheels and a lowered stance makes the gen 5 look so much better. Not that it didn't look great before, but this here is insane looking!

+1 on its looks. Love the carbon aerobits too...Cant wait for some acceleration numbers and how it compares to previous gens TT performance around the same hp ballpark.

Last edited:

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had the honor of seeing (and hearing) this beast in person. My God is all I have to say. One freaking amazing machine!

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT should have pumped something like this out from the get go.

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that is a Viper to be respected, SRT should have introduced one like this as the new Gen.5...How much is this package and do you warranty the package ???

I mean,Porsche,McLaren and Nissan can twin turbo factory cars,why not a Viper...

OP
OP
W

Will at RSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that is a Viper to be respected, SRT should have introduced one like this as the new Gen.5...How much is this package and do you warranty the package ???

I mean,Porsche,McLaren and Nissan can twin turbo factory cars,why not a Viper...

This car has a ton of upgrades beyond the normal package. We offer the standard 1250 package for 95k with 2yr /24k warranty.

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
do you have any pics of the tear down, build, parts, or maybe a video of idle then dyno? with the new computer do you keep all other functionality of the dash, i.e; curise control, ac, radio?