Can anyone check out a car in Burlingame CA?

Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just put a deposit on an 01 RT-10 at a dealer in Burlingame Cali. Pictures look immaculate, car is a one owner 5K miles with transferable warr. History is all in order. Dealer (Cammisa Motors) said its scratchless, just wanted to be sure before I ship it back...

If anyone is close by let me know...

Thanks,

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just put a deposit on an 01 RT-10 at a dealer in Burlingame Cali. Pictures look immaculate, car is a one owner 5K miles with transferable warr. History is all in order. Dealer (Cammisa Motors) said its scratchless, just wanted to be sure before I ship it back...

If anyone is close by let me know...

Thanks,

I'm less than an hour away, but probably won't be able to get there until the weekend. When is it getting shipped?

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am about 30 min away from there, when is the plan for shipping? I will check with my better half, and see if my son and I can take a drive up there...regards Tomer

tarfungo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like you have plenty of responders, but if not, I work M-F in San Francisco which about a 15-minute drive from Burlingame. Let me know if you need help.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you have plenty of responders, but if not, I work M-F in San Francisco which about a 15-minute drive from Burlingame. Let me know if you need help.

15 minutes drive my butt... maybe at 3am or on Super Bowl Sunday! ;)

tarfungo

Viper Owner
Reaction score

15 minutes drive my butt... maybe at 3am or on Super Bowl Sunday! ;)

Well, maybe....

Here’s the MapQuest result from my door to Cammisa Motors.

Distance:
13.1 miles
Approximate Travel Time:
16 mins

In my experience, driving in this area mid-morning 15-20 minutes would be a reasonable expectation. I have direct southbound freeway access to 280 – so, no SF surface streets to deal with.

Traffic is always a variable though - anywhere!

OP
OP
N

Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to inconvience anyone, but who ever doesn't mind looking over an 01 RT-10 to confirm that the dealer is not singing a story on its overall fantastic condition would help me alot.

OP
OP
N

Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, 2 guys checking it out soon, I think we are all set. Thanks for the responses. Very appreciated..

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me know if they other guys end up not being able to get by Cammisa. I could go by over the weekend probably.

Christian

OP
OP
N

Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont worry, just had someone check it out. Seems its as nice as the dealer is claiming. Dealers reputation actually checks out also.

Going ahead with the purchase. Thanks for all your help guys. I really apreaciate it.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont worry, just had someone check it out. Seems its as nice as the dealer is claiming. Dealers reputation actually checks out also.

Going ahead with the purchase. Thanks for all your help guys. I really apreaciate it.

Congrats! Dont forget to post pics when you get it home. :cool:

OP
OP
N

Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks,

Will probably be close to 2 weeks before it arrives...

Big Thank You to everyone for there help.

smfettig

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know a couple of people checked out the car already but I wanted to join in the fun. I stopped by there this afternoon and spoke with a salesman by the name of Sean Ghodoosin. He had your car downstairs in a basement with a couple of other cars. I dont think you have anything to worry about. The car looks immaculate.
-The front end had a little nick underneath the front driverside but its only noticable if you lay down under the car.I will note that the front end (paint wise) was better than 90% of the vipers I've seen.
-The rims looked perfect, no scratches or nicks anywhere on the paint (at least I didnt see any)
-The inside looked immaculate as well.

This dealership only carried extremely clean cars. He had about 6 ferrari's all in excellent shape. I would feel comfortable buying from them. Hopefully this helps.

I did want to note that you should ship this car in a covered carriage. This thing is too nice to transport any other way. I know there is a place that Ebay suggests for car shipping and they seemed to be the least expensive of all I looked at. I have included the link below.

http://pages.motors.ebay.com/services/das-shipping.html

I hope you enjoy your new car. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Steve

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4