Can anyone in Houston...

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give me the lowdown on Marc De La Roche’s 1996 GTS??? A future viper owner here in Minnesota has been looking for a 1996 Blue/White for quite a while and this may be the one...

If someone can check this car out, dinner and drinks are on me next time I am in town, you pick the spot...I get down to H-Town at least four times a year!!!

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Jason or Gerald at RSI and they can help you out. Make arrangements for the viper to be at RSI, Time and day. Jason can put it on the lift, look it over and give you a qualified what's up.
Rohn

dave1123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys,

I'm the one Gerald is trying to help. I will give RSI a call and go from there. I still would like one of you to take a look at it in addition to having it checked out mechanically.

Dave

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can also give Carlos Smith a call at Northwest Dodge, as he has serviced and worked on the car. I guess Marc may have already mentioned that. From what I saw, Marc took pretty good care of it and at one time the car had some extras.

Bam-Bam, you still out there? How's life post-Lazy E?? This ex'er is now in the Pittsburgh area & the Snake has been trapped in the garage for a couple of months now.