Can Reliable Deliver

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From Detroit to your front door or does it need to go to the dealership first ?

SRT Engineers

SRT Engineers
VCA Member
Reaction score
Well... you could do CAAP delivery, and then have Reliable deliver to your door. Reliable is available to move anything anywhere for a price. It's all about when / where the paperwork gets done, and who holds title when... of course tax collection is part of this as well. (Tax Day Reminder)

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Super confused. Is CAAP delivery to the dealership or to the customer directly from the plant? How does CAAP delivery work? I've deduced that Reliable brings the cars from the plant to the dealerships and then the dealers ship to the clients? As for taxes, all done, but I'm part of the 53% of Americans that actually pays them:omg:

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waaaaait a minute - is CAAP delivery a possibility? I'd much rather fly up to Detroit and drive back to DC than have it shipped to TX then DC. I don't care about the lost $2000 shipping fee - I just want the car ASAP.

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh CAAP delivery means you drive it home from the Plant? No thanks I'm opposite vipersmith on this....front door delivery please.

2006red/whitecoupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my understanding is that If you take delivery at CAP, you still pay the delivery on the MSRP. Then you can pay Reliable to deliver the car to your home. Or simply drive it out the door at CAP. Otherwise the vehicle has to be shipped to a dealer. If you pick up at CAP, , all paperwork and payment must be done at your dealer before you head to detroit to pick it up.