Can someone get a measurement from there gts?

jordan01GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just realized that there is less room on the drivers side from the wheel to bumper, about 15". On the passenger side I have 16". I'm measuring from center of the wheel, to where the bumper bolts on in the wheel well. I just want to get an idea of what measurement is more correct so I can realign everthing, I know im being anal but I want it right

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That doesn't sound like you are being anal, it sounds like there may be some damage issue.

OP
OP
J

jordan01GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its for sure in the bumper because everything else measured out the same except for the wheel to bumper measurement

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jordan, I am not really sure what you are asking. Did you mean the front or rear wheel?
Curiosity got the better of me and I went out and measured the distance front and rear.
For the front, from center of the wheel to the front bumper, parallel with the ground I measured ~15.5 inches on both sides.
For the back wheels from center of the wheel to top of the rear bumper, I measured ~16 inches on both sides.
I don't know if mine is right or not but at least we know that it is symmetrical. I hope that this helps.

OP
OP
J

jordan01GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ok so based on your front measurment each side of mine is off a half inch, passenger side is a half farther and drivers is a half closer. thanks ill see iff i can get mine all squared up