Can You Identify These Wheels?

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Anyone have an idea what model BBS Wheels those are???

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great going on the part of the handler, he appears to be using the force of his foot on the spoiler to position the car..

benson8708

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a crappy email address for a business. Why write that on the side of a truck? No way you could jot that down....:LOL:

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They are BBS forged magnesium racing wheels. They are not meant for street use and are made to race for one season. Street use is out of the question because these wheels experience stress cracks. I tried to buy a set for my Viper and the BBS guys at PRI emphatically said no to street use. They weigh about 16 pounds.

OP
OP
SA HEAT

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are BBS forged magnesium racing wheels. They are not meant for street use and are made to race for one season. Street use is out of the question because these wheels experience stress cracks. I tried to buy a set for my Viper and the BBS guys at PRI emphatically said no to street use. They weigh about 16 pounds.

....Good info, Brad, thanks. In my opinion, these are the best looking wheels I've seen on a Viper. I've been told they were made specifically for the Competition Coupe. As little as I drive my car, I'd still put them on (if I could only find a set).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang