can't get partsrack web site..

hwnsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
has anyone been having problems getting on parts rack web site..

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
has anyone been having problems getting on parts rack web site..
As A matter of fact, I tried to log on last night & it wouldn't recognize my username or password. So I went to one of the old emails Jon had sent me & just replied from it (I explained the trouble I was having trying to log on, but I haven't heard back from him yet). I was planning on ordering a strut for my trunk, I guess his price is as good as anybody else (if he has them). If not where does everbody else buy theres. Thanks (by the way, I like the way his new site looks better than the old)

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As A matter of fact, I tried to log on last night & it wouldn't recognize my username or password. So I went to one of the old emails Jon had sent me & just replied from it (I explained the trouble I was having trying to log on, but I haven't heard back from him yet). I was planning on ordering a strut for my trunk, I guess his price is as good as anybody else (if he has them). If not where does everbody else buy theres. Thanks (by the way, I like the way his new site looks better than the old)
Well I did hear back from JonB & he already has my trunk strut on the way! So I guess he's fixed it if there was a problem.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Fellow Owners..... I just got a heads up on this from a friend, thanks. and I have NO flipping idea why the web acts as it does! To me it is more dependable than cell phones, [another technology far from perfect.] Thanks for your patience....

If you can remember my company name, and AOL, you know how to reach my desk. Thanks MATT DILLON your parts left today.

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are trying to log into the current Parts Rack site using a name and password from the "old" site, it will not work. It looks like the new system does not have the old user data. I just made a new account and everything's great.

Mike

OP
OP
H

hwnsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
mahalo and aloha to all for the help..will try it again,,thanks hwnsnake

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members