Can't stand the heat

Ronald L. Cypher

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can\'t stand the heat

I have the SRT10. The cabin is so unconfortable. I took it to my dealer today to test the A/C. They said it was working properly. They told me the refrigerant they use on the SRT is different from the old viper because of federal laws. Does anyone have any aftermarket remedies for the heat?? <font color="blue"> </font> <font color="blue"> </font>

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Can\'t stand the heat

I live in Miami where it is rarely less than 90 in the summer. I find the AC to be adequate to fight off the heat. Are you sure you're using the right settings? If so, take it to another dealer unless you're positive that the one you took it to knows what they're doing.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

its been almost 80 plus high humidity and w/ the a/c set on the max flr/vent setting seems to work well even w/ the top down.

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

When it hits 100 here in Phoenix, the a/c keeps up fairly well (nothing to spare, though) if the top and windows are up. With the top down, the car is uncomfortable even at 90 because of all the heat transmitted from the footwell and swirling into the cockpit from under the the car and from the hood and side vents. I pretty much don't drive the car if the temp is over 90 because it's too hot with the top down and there isn't much point to driving it with the top up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi