Can't update signature...What The.......??

Denny Wagner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can\'t update signature...What The.......??

I just sold one of my Vipers, the '02 ACR, and was attemting to remove it as FOR SALE from my sig, but it won't let me....says "Signature, up to 0 characters". If if delete the ACR and hit SUBMIT....it says "SIGNATURE TOO LONG, GO BACK"

I just tried to simply delete the ACR FOR SALE..not add anything, BUT I STILL CAN'T.

HEP ME...HEP ME !! :eek: :eek: :eek:

DEN

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Can\'t update signature...What The.......??

I'm still waiting for my pic to be changed. I've e-mailed the moderator a few times and its been almost 2 months now, still no new pic up??

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Noone can update their sigs until the new software for the website is running. You have to PM a moderator and they can update your sig

I just tried to update mine with 'test 123' and it wouldn't work - even after trying to shorten it. A little over a week ago, I edited mine. Now I can't. Total [******].

The problem is not software, it is 100 percent moderators-in-hiding. Just another instance highliting the need for a complete house cleaning of website management.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Noone can update their sigs until the new software for the website is running. You have to PM a moderator and they can update your sig

The problem is not software, it is 100 percent moderators-in-hiding. Just another instance highliting the need for a complete house cleaning of website management.

I got my info from a post Lee made in another thread. I really believe the software reasoning. I can't see the mods having or wanting to spend the time to approve everyone's signature

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

It has to do with a link in someones signature that is not suitable for small children, or the mentally imbalanced.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Denny, you are fixed. Dean, I hope you know from my comments that I am at your service, anything you want changed in your sig let me know. I am not a moderator in hiding.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can someone change my signiture to the following please...(I tried to edit it and ended up deleteing it all lol sine I sold the c5 adn now bought a c6)...anyways the sig:

SRT-10 Viper
C6 Corvette

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. You acutally can not change your profile at all because of the signature requirement. Hopefully the software will be up and running shortly.