Can't update signature...What The.......??

Denny Wagner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can\'t update signature...What The.......??

I just sold one of my Vipers, the '02 ACR, and was attemting to remove it as FOR SALE from my sig, but it won't let me....says "Signature, up to 0 characters". If if delete the ACR and hit SUBMIT....it says "SIGNATURE TOO LONG, GO BACK"

I just tried to simply delete the ACR FOR SALE..not add anything, BUT I STILL CAN'T.

HEP ME...HEP ME !! :eek: :eek: :eek:

DEN

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Can\'t update signature...What The.......??

I'm still waiting for my pic to be changed. I've e-mailed the moderator a few times and its been almost 2 months now, still no new pic up??

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Noone can update their sigs until the new software for the website is running. You have to PM a moderator and they can update your sig

I just tried to update mine with 'test 123' and it wouldn't work - even after trying to shorten it. A little over a week ago, I edited mine. Now I can't. Total [******].

The problem is not software, it is 100 percent moderators-in-hiding. Just another instance highliting the need for a complete house cleaning of website management.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Noone can update their sigs until the new software for the website is running. You have to PM a moderator and they can update your sig

The problem is not software, it is 100 percent moderators-in-hiding. Just another instance highliting the need for a complete house cleaning of website management.

I got my info from a post Lee made in another thread. I really believe the software reasoning. I can't see the mods having or wanting to spend the time to approve everyone's signature

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

It has to do with a link in someones signature that is not suitable for small children, or the mentally imbalanced.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Denny, you are fixed. Dean, I hope you know from my comments that I am at your service, anything you want changed in your sig let me know. I am not a moderator in hiding.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can someone change my signiture to the following please...(I tried to edit it and ended up deleteing it all lol sine I sold the c5 adn now bought a c6)...anyways the sig:

SRT-10 Viper
C6 Corvette

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. You acutally can not change your profile at all because of the signature requirement. Hopefully the software will be up and running shortly.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude