Capitol Raceway Track Rental

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely! A few of us down here in Fredericksburg were just discussing this last Saturday. We were thinking of Buds Creek but it's so damn crowded. Oh and PM sent.

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Capital has always been a 2 for 1 deal, you get to run the 1/4 mile, then have the adventure of a road course dodging *** holes on the big end.. :D

OP
OP
V

ViperBing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Capital has always been a 2 for 1 deal, you get to run the 1/4 mile, then have the adventure of a road course dodging *** holes on the big end.. :D

Seriously? I haven't run there in 2 years, but it was fine last time I went.

MIR got a little hairy last year on the big end at a track rental. They were doing construction near the track and the dust and dirt was settling down on the track. It was not fun having the car get loose at 130 mph. :(

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, it's not ..that.. bad. But I remember running there in the 70s and that was the impression it left.
Take care
John

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bing, I'm signing up myself and Ahmar Stephenwoof (aka Woof) with his '06 coupe. So, when you receive the extra dough you'll know why. I hope there's enough room still.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bing, can you shoot me details, depending on date/time/work, I'd be in for that!

Dave.
03 SRT

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many slots open? If I bring someone with me can they pay you or someone when they get there? I'll see what I can do.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte