Captree or OBI?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New Yawkers-
Anyone know if the crowds have moved back to the Captree parking lot(s) yet instead of the OBI sand pit on Sunday morning?
Going to be 80+ this weekend....:2tu:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think so now that there is no cover charge. Cheap fockers. I plan on going Sunday morning.

doug fresh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Everybody has still been going to the O.B.I. lot.
alot of people on the charter fishing boats still taking up alot of spots.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pete i was thinking about going this weekend but i am supposed to be leaving the car at Tators for some work. Havent decided 100% yet. We definitely need to start going again.

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long are they going to be collecting fee's at Captree?
I thought that ended soon after Labor day.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Up to about 5-6 years ago, that was the case. Someone at the NYS Parks Dept. got smart and realized that park and beach attendance didn't fall off much when September, October and November weather stays in the 60's and 70's. If you get there before 7ish, I think you can get in free. Otherwise, they still charge into late October and early November on weekends.

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were at least six Vipers down at Captree last Sunday, including a new owner with a very rare '02 Final Edition ACR, which is only 1 of 43 made. Nice to be back there.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the weather is nice, I am going to try to make it at the same time.

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The scuttlebutt is that there is a new king of the hill down at Captree, and it's a twin turbo Viper. Everybody knows the guy with the infamous Blue and White Ford GT turbo of YouTube fame, well apparently a guy with a Blue/White Viper beat him head to head on Sunday with a Viper putting down north of 1000 HP. :2tu:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. I gotta see that. Had a tough Saturday night so didnt make it either. If the weather is nice this weekend, I am going.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The scuttlebutt is that there is a new king of the hill down at Captree, and it's a twin turbo Viper. Everybody knows the guy with the infamous Blue and White Ford GT turbo of YouTube fame, well apparently a guy with a Blue/White Viper beat him head to head on Sunday with a Viper putting down north of 1000 HP. :2tu:

That was Edward in his Twin Turbo White and Blue GTS. That car is NUTS!

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody wrecked their Viper on the drawbridge today, Silver SRT/10 not sure who's it was. Not Ted Z's either. Front was smashed up pretty good. Nobody hurt it appeared.
Looks like a Vette got wrecked too in the same incident. What the heck happened?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4