Captree

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that the summer has started, are people still going to Captree Sunday mornings? Not sure they still host it since you have to pay and i am sure the lot is busy with all the boats there.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing. Guys drive all kind of expensive cars down to OBI to stand around in a sandy shiithole *** hole parking lot with puddles and portajohns that can't hold one tenth of the cars because they are too fuucking cheap to pay the six bucks to go into Captree lot with restrooms, food and a huge clean parking area.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing. Guys drive all kind of expensive cars down to OBI to stand around in a sandy shiithole *** hole parking lot with puddles and portajohns that can't hold one tenth of the cars because they are too fuucking cheap to pay the six bucks to go into Captree lot with restrooms, food and a huge clean parking area.
LMAO! That is just SO right! What IS UP with that?

Reaction score
I've asked so many people down there and all they do is shrug their sholders. I feel the same way John. I'll meet at Captree. I'll check this out--I think they don't start charging untill 8:00AM. OBI is full at 7:30 If this is the case, what dumb asses. Boy does this pisssss me of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajya