Car and Driver talks about Hennessey...

viperweb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't see where anybody had posted this yet so I will. I thought Car and Driver did an excellent job on the article, giving both sides. Csere made a great statement at the end about how you should do your research before spending that much money.

You must be registered for see images

CAP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by viperweb:
What's the record for the most views without a reply?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whadaya want? Were all way too busy posting about Viper Alley.
supergrin.gif

(Besides, I'm kinda bored with all the HMS BS. Wish it would go away.)
dead.gif

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably not too much to say about this guy... Talented, but a crook... too bad... seems like he could have made a fortune if he would have kept his business good.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read the articles and in the end shamefully C&D gave him a pass in my opinion.Seems like they are going the Motor Tripe route.They have gotten old and soft.Still better than the rest of the gag me auto trash mags. Bruce

OP
OP
V

viperweb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering that too. TNT could have brought a MUCH fast Viper. It probably came down to whatever car that was available to bring.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soon as I let my C&D subscription lapse, they finally come out with a decent issue. I thought the article captured the issue pretty well. Besides Hennessey, they were even bashing Ferrari. Maybe they've started to grow some **** afterall.

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But why did that LPE TT C5 spank the mighty Vipers??? Do we guess that the driver had alot to do with it...

Tomer

Red5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just flew out to buy my new car and bought this mag for the trip.. I coulnt hardly believe what they said about this guy. Thats some serious stuff..... What I COULD BELIEVE...was......
Who WON THE CONTEST!!!!!! Same as last year, and the year before and so on, and on and on..
Lets face it Corvettes Rule
wink.gif

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that part of the article was fair. All it shows is that the public is finally finding out about this guy. It's a start that C&D has picked up on it and actually published some important facts. With the growing # of competent tuners out there, I think that it's just a matter of time before John is forced to change field of business and rip off some other industry.

OP
OP
V

viperweb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Red5:
What I COULD BELIEVE...was......
Who WON THE CONTEST!!!!!! Same as last year, and the year before and so on, and on and on..
Lets face it Corvettes Rule
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think Corvettes rule, but Lingenfelter sure does.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet if Lenginfelter got a hold of a pile of dogcrap (Corvette
smile.gif
), he'd made that fast also...Oh wait, he already did.. Sorry Red, you asked for it.

supergrin.gif

Gerald

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4