Car back from Woodhouse

OrthoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my car back from Woodhouse. Had cam, lifters, heads, rockers done for a very reasonable fee. Thanks a lot to Rick Maxwell. He was very professional and answered every question that I had even though I probably called a lot. He was very honest (even talked me out of a few things I wanted which he thought would not be beneficial). They even caught a few things which needed attention and I did not know about! The car dynoed in at 600hp and 620 torque. I don't know how you blower guys handle more because it is a handful now. I know that Woodhouse doesn't get a lot of press on this forum for performance but I would recommend them to anyone. :2tu:

OP
OP
O

OrthoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am too he came right in at the estimate and even got some warranty work done which was never caught before

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick is a good guy. He came down and gave the Kansas City Club a Tech Day.

OrthoD....are you coming into Kansas City for any of the Club activities?

Jerry

OP
OP
O

OrthoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't even know about the club. I am in Manhattan, KS. I just got the Viper in November. I would love to come to Kansas City. Just tell me when and where.

newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score
Add one more for Rick. He has my rt now and He has been very full to me too. OrthoD, if you got 600 hp I just wonder what he will do with mine. I am getting what you have and a little more. :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302