Car Covers?

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got mine from california car cover, they have one of very light weight material and best of all it is machine washable at home vs. paying a comercial laundramat $15-30 bucks to wash a regular one. If you do order, they stencil their name and phone # on the front UNLESS you tell them "not" to put it on. I think it was around $280 approx delvd. my .02

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And then there is always the "generic" one which is a universal fit... $50 at costco for the LARGE one. I'm quite happy with that so far!

JD

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have two covers. The OEM cover is great for the garage and the like. It is large when stored, thus taking up too much space inside the car. The second cover I have is from California Car and is much smaller when folded up. It is a lighter material and is very good for a quick cover. I do not think it offers the same level of protection from scratches or bumps as the OEM cover.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone know the best waterproof cover??

if i can find one 100% reliable i wont use up my trunk space with the rag top this summer

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the OEM cover because it has the name and snake logo embroidered on the front. It keeps me from having to show people what is really under it...