Car Mags Can't be Wrong - Whiners, Don't Read

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car Mags Can\'t be Wrong - Whiners, Don\'t Read

Let's take a look at some clips about what a few Car Mags say about the SRT.

Car and Driver: "---the new car has lost much of the brutal visual presence of the old roadster, gaining instead a well-integrated mix of elegance and purpose." And, "Under the svelte new skin we find the usual Viper characteristics, only they're more pronounced." And, "The 2003 Viper feels locked down, stable, less likely to flick out the tail. It inspires massive confidence. Straight-line performance, as we expected, felt towering. When it goes on sale this fall, it will not just be faster, it will be better."

Motor Trend: "The original RT-10 is an eye-catcher, for sure ---but to our eyes now looks a little cartoonish next to the fresh shape of the '03." And, "Bottom line: new, definitely improved, probably even faster, and still 100-percent-unmitigated Viper -- just more mature this time, and with a little class."

Road and Track: "When I first glimpsed the slick new skin encasing the Dodge Viper, my heart skipped a beat." And, "But how would these beastly numbers square with this beautiful body?" And, "In shedding its original skin, the Viper has taken a huge step forward both in aesthetics and hardware." And, "Having discovered that the Viper feels as athletic as it looks, I enjoyed watching my qualms about this reborn icon disappear in a cloud of tire smoke."

At least one or two other mags say the same things. These reviews are all very glowing, with very little in the way of negative comments. All of them can't wait to really test the SRT.

SO, you folks that like the SRT, rejoice. You whiners, try that "up a rope" thing. On second thought, the rope thing doesn't work -- I've tried it several times.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Seriously, these reviews inspire me. You whiners were starting to make me think twice, but not now.

OP
OP
F

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Car Mags Can\'t be Wrong - Whiners, Don\'t Read

JM, you can have the rope back. Thanks for the history lesson.

The articles I refer to are all the MOST RECENT articles. Now the one you quote from MT might be on the first page of my most recent MT, which didn't print right, so I can't read it, but from the few words I could make out, probably not. And you have to go back 20 years to prove a point with MT???

Bottom line: All I'm saying is that ALL THE MOST RECENT articles are all very positive, with few negatives. I was fearing some real cuts at the SRT, judging from the very negative comments from this board, but not yet. It's good to see positive reviews.

SRT lovers, we ain't alone!

HOT FROM THE PRESS (as if you all can't read - hey, it's been raining all day!): Latest poll from AutoWeek compared the old and new Viper. The old wins by 53% to 47%. But, it says that even a few old-Viper fans say the new look and overall refinements were a logical step for the new generation. From the comments, the readers either love it or hate it.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This proves a point I made a while ago...

The SRT is designed to reach a DIFFERENT MARKET than the GTS/RT was. There are alot of people (evidenced by the comments the magazines made) that DID NOT LIKE the old styling because it was too overstated, who LIKE the new styling. Obviously, by definition, the people who bought GenI/II Vipers LIKE outrageous styling, and it's natural for them not to like the SRT.

So, given that Dodge has 'adjusted' the direction of the SRT (or turned their back on you, or whatever makes you feel better), WHAT are you going to do about it?

For those that HATE the SRT - what is your plan going forward? To continue to whine on the board about the car in the hope that it will change (it won't)? What about when a new breed of Viper owner starts coming to the board - think about it, every year there will be thousands of SRT buyers and admirers coming to the board who previously never cared for the Viper styling. Are the hard-core SRT haters going to leave the club, or go start their own site called "The Viper site for REAL Viper owners who prefer their cars even though they're slower and dont handle nearly as well, but they are still REAL VIpers and the new ones are S2000's because you can't pose in them"?

I'm just curious what the game-plan is going forward? What's the end-game?

P.S.. I should point out I'm really aiming this barb at the folks who can't help saying extremely critical things about the SRT - not the folks who dont like it but don't feel the need to insinuate it's not a real car either.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frank 01GTS:
Let's take a look at some clips about what a few Car Mags say about the SRT.

Car and Driver: "---the new car has lost much of the brutal visual presence of the old roadster, gaining instead a well-integrated mix of elegance and purpose." And, "Under the svelte new skin we find the usual Viper characteristics, only they're more pronounced." And, "The 2003 Viper feels locked down, stable, less likely to flick out the tail. It inspires massive confidence. Straight-line performance, as we expected, felt towering. When it goes on sale this fall, it will not just be faster, it will be better."

Motor Trend: "The original RT-10 is an eye-catcher, for sure ---but to our eyes now looks a little cartoonish next to the fresh shape of the '03." And, "Bottom line: new, definitely improved, probably even faster, and still 100-percent-unmitigated Viper -- just more mature this time, and with a little class."

Road and Track: "When I first glimpsed the slick new skin encasing the Dodge Viper, my heart skipped a beat." And, "But how would these beastly numbers square with this beautiful body?" And, "In shedding its original skin, the Viper has taken a huge step forward both in aesthetics and hardware." And, "Having discovered that the Viper feels as athletic as it looks, I enjoyed watching my qualms about this reborn icon disappear in a cloud of tire smoke."

At least one or two other mags say the same things. These reviews are all very glowing, with very little in the way of negative comments. All of them can't wait to really test the SRT.

SO, you folks that like the SRT, rejoice. You whiners, try that "up a rope" thing. On second thought, the rope thing doesn't work -- I've tried it several times.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Seriously, these reviews inspire me. You whiners were starting to make me think twice, but not now.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
You whiners were starting to make me think twice, but not now.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I myself am not a follower, never have been. I would never like or dislike a car based on what car magazines said about it or other people.
confused.gif
confused.gif
I'd like or dislike it based on how I felt alone.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FR USMC:
is it just me or am i the only one waiting for gen IV? (yeah i know it's a looooooooong time) hopefully they'll get an american designer next time

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow. I'm sure glad to see there are others who think just like me.
smile.gif

OP
OP
F

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I myself am not a follower, never have been. I would never like or dislike a car based on what car magazines said about it or other people. I'd like or dislike it based on how I felt alone.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great, a true independent thinker. Somebody that doesn't rely on anyone else. So tell me, why make a reply at all --- looking for approval? Me thinks you aren't too much different than the rest of us. Kinda all need each other. Just like US Gen I/II and SRT folks will probably some day all accept each others likes and dislikes. Or, we'll split.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frank 01GTS:
SRT lovers, we ain't alone!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Couldn't have said it any better. That IS the WHOLE point. This is the SAME marketing Chevy makes to sell its Corvette.

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The delusional folks here that like the SRT can go keep on comforting and patronizing themselves with the token kudos from the car mags. On the other hand, deep down, we ALL know that it is......

A STRATUS RAG TOP!
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
laugh.gif

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good points Mike,

I guess my plan to go forward, if I grow tired of my GTS is a GT40.

The first line of the C&D quote is enough for me, although after besting their published 1/4 mile times (for GenII) while missing 4th gear completely and coasting thru the traps has me doubting most that is printed
smile.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great, a true independent thinker. Somebody that doesn't rely on anyone else. So tell me, why make a reply at all --- looking for approval? Me thinks you aren't too much different than the rest of us. Kinda all need each other. Just like US Gen I/II and SRT folks will probably some day all accept each others likes and dislikes. Or, we'll split.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm lost......I replied because you inferred that us whiners almost swayed you from liking the SRT, that is until the car magazines changed your mind.
confused.gif
Why not like the SRT because YOU like it - not because of how others feel about it??
confused.gif
Because I'm an "independent thinker" I can't reply to your comments? If we were talking about stocks or something, that'd be different. Of course you'd listen to what your firm/broker told you, then make a decision. We're talking about the SRT & in particularily, the way it looks (because that's the only complaint the whiners have). Looks are subjective. I gathered from your post that you'd like or dislike the car based on how "everybody" else felt about it. Once again, why not like or dislike the SRT because of how YOU feel about it?
Not because of how one particular group feels. Not trying to flame you buddy - just didn't understand your post.
smile.gif

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GenX,

That is a very worthy alternative. The GT-40 will pick up where the Viper left off, if they give it the go to follow it's show. That is still questionable, however.

Smokin,

I don't understand your goal in insulting the car. I have one of these on order - and for you to say "HAHAHA IT"S A STRATUS HAHAHAHA" is an outright insult, and to be honest it kind of offends me the same way you would be offended if a Corvette guy said of your car "hahahah, look at that ridiculous looking clown shoe - it looks like something my dog laid in the yard last night HAHAHAHA". I mean, you would be offended right? So let's say you met this guy at some car event - wouldn't you think he was a complete a-hole? I can see not liking the car - but to just insult it doesn't seem to really help your cause, or help the cause of getting something you would like better. It seems, rather, that all you're doing is alienating other club members.

I wish you guys who don't like the car would either discuss your problems intelligently, or shut the F up. I am sick of reading that my new car is a stratus, or an S2000, or it's ugly, or it's not a Viper. I mean, ribbing from the regulars is one thing, but constant outright insults start to get on folks nerves.

I really woulnd't want to hang out with someone at an event that would insult my car and offend me that way. I don't particularly like the RT/10's look, but I never would say anything derogatory about it - especially in front of owners. I'd keep my mouth shut and I'd vote with my dollars by not buying one.

So, Smokin... why don't you go buy a GT-40? Because if you're PO'ed now about the SRT, you're going to be even more PO'ed when you start racing and losing to them. And you're going to be REALL PO'ed when we start getting 1,500 new SRT VCA members every year and the flavor of this club starts to really change. Or do you intend to be the one sourpuss sitting in the corner in denial that THIS IS THE NEW VIPER and taking little *** shots at the SRT's? You'll be like that guy who doesn't like the C5 and prefers the C4... eventually, he'll be considered just an idiot, and his opinion will fade and fade and he'll become the board fool. Why even go down that path? Why not just dislike the SRT without having to insult me and other buyers? Huh?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Aren't these the same auto mags that do not like the GTS or RT/10?
smile.gif

Put some cupholders and active traction and heads up display and those same car mags will give it "car of the year" award..

Gerald

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Brunton:
...You'll be like that guy who doesn't like the C5 and prefers the C4... eventually, he'll be considered just an idiot, and his opinion will fade and fade and he'll become the board fool....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Mike, But no one will ever replace our Board Fool!!!
smile.gif

Good points in your post. I would think you would give up on trying to civilize the insulting minority. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of other friends to hang out with besides those turds, including me! (But I'm staying with my GTS and one sportscar is enough for now).

Now that I've made real nice please remember to let me drive your SRT shortly after break-in!
laugh.gif

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
Geez Don.

Not even Mike got that offensive, and he's been TRYING.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut Up, Jon. (I'm just trying to work out a chance to thrash Mike's SRT!!)
smile.gif

Anyway, I don't think Mike would consider you one of the mindless insult bunch (I could be wrong), more like one of the thoughtful insult bunch!
laugh.gif

At the very least, I would never call you or MarkO or King a ****. When I get ready to hurl some smack your way I think you'll know it!
laugh.gif

I Ben Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Facinating that you failed to mention Automobile Magazine's Design Analysis by Robert Cummerford, Design Editor, "The revised Viper is easily recognized as a succes\sor to the slightly wakward but enormously affecting original, yet for all the worthy improvements in aerodynamics and ergonomics, it has lost much of the raw charisma that made the Viper such and amazing and exciting car. Whether its designers accept it or not, there is a strong whiff of Corvette about the car, a regrettable consequence of making it more practical and usable, as well as faster. It's a good thing there is still totally ouutrageous performance to go with the more convential styling."

Not to worry, GM put the guy who did the Ponitac Aztec in charge of the C6 styling. This should get interesting. An ex Toyota guy doing the Viper and an ex Aztec guy doing the C6 Vette. Shows to go you, its still who you know that counts when it comes to getting assignments.

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hemi:

I LOVE the cartoonish aspect of the Gen I/II Viper. It's the exagerated curves and overly aggressive look that stick it in the "cartoonish" category. I guess if those are things you yourself DON'T like about it, then the gen III suits you.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then it sounds like the SRT is my kind of car. I loved the performance of my GTS, but I never was in awe of the George Barris styling. Some folks are rabid about- like every high school boy in town. As for me. I am looking forward to a religous experience in a true ragtop.

There we things I loved about my GTS- like how I could remain warm standing behind the front fenders while the car is idling. Seems I always ended up in conversations with other car nuts while waiting for the ferry. That radiator blast kept me toasty warm on cold winter mornings. Rear quarter visibility that the GT40 could never match. Engine access second to none. But who needed it? that engine is sooo reliable. More cargo room than any other supercar- yeah I could fit my hardshell dreadnaught & a small club amp in the back. The driveline tunnel that reminded me of a humvee...

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All a car magazine does is write their opinion...just like anyone else. Performance numbers are not subjective, so this is what you use a magazine article for. To think that magazines are always right is just wrong. Let's use Motor Trend. Past cars of the year include Omni-Horizon, Caprice, Fiero...need I say more?

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So, Smokin... why don't you go buy a GT-40? Because if you're PO'ed now about the SRT, you're going to be even more PO'ed when you start racing and losing to them. And you're going to be REALL PO'ed when we start getting 1,500 new SRT VCA members every year and the flavor of this club starts to really change. Or do you intend to be the one sourpuss sitting in the corner in denial that THIS IS THE NEW VIPER and taking little *** shots at the SRT's? You'll be like that guy who doesn't like the C5 and prefers the C4... eventually, he'll be considered just an idiot, and his opinion will fade and fade and he'll become the board fool. Why even go down that path? Why not just dislike the SRT without having to insult me and other buyers? Huh?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike, Mike,
You just dont like anything I have to say. Give me a second to get over it....ok Im over it. Im sorry if you dont like the fact that MANY of us dont like the SRT. By no means are the comments focused on you. However if you decide to take it personally, that is your choice. I just say I dont like it. I DO think it looks like a Stratus. That is MY OPINION. I HAVE A RIGHT to voice it here. If you dont like to see other people's opinions, maybe you shouldnt view DISCUSSION forums. I dont care if the Gen III is a little faster than my car stock for stock. If I have the need for speed, a blower, nitrous, exhaust work should put me well ahead of any stock Gen III viper. Yes, I would rather have a modded Gen II than a Gen III. I dont get mad when the Porsche, Supra and Ferrari guys call my Gen II an oversized clown shoe. Why does it have to be taken personally?
As far as being the ONLY one sitting in the corner not liking the gen III, I believe I'll have plenty of company in my corner. Better make it a BIG corner. Yes I would rather take a GT40. Yes I am disgusted by DC's job on designing the car. Disapointed is putting it lightly. So Mike, lighten up. NO ONE is insulting YOU or OTHER BUYERS. Many of us just dont like the car. Its a discussion forum. DEAL WITH IT!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

And not to beat a dead horse.......but I haven't seen one single Post from anyone saying anything like, "and if you buy the SRT then ___________!"

Or, "and any of you who plan on getting the SRT ________!"

To the contrary, one kid Posted not too long ago that he just received his SRT-10 and Posted pics. I initially had no idea that it wasn't really his (that he stumbled across them in a parking lot) and I congradulated him on his new purchase. Told him to be careful out on the streets tonight with his new car.

The only Posts I've seen have been directed towards the actual car & to DC - not the buyers of the car but the makers of the car.

Michael P made an excellent point on a thread he started about this very subject. I think EVERYONE should read his comments.

Just my .02

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Edit:

As the wise augs once said - never wrestle with a pig - you both get dirty but he likes it!

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Mike Brunton on 05-14-2002 at 07:36 AM</font>

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Big Boxing Mike,
Whiniest of the whiniest?...I think you are the whiniest about the whiners. Thats for sure. What does a Whiner whiner sounds like? Its like those incessant farts leaking out of a ******** eating a pound and a half of steaks. No matter what you do, they keep on coming they keep on stinking...but most of all they just wont stop.

Why should I stop whining about the way i feel about the SRT when you need to keep on giving it kudos? Isnt it the same principle? you need to say it looks good, how good YOU think it is...well I want to tell everyone how much I think it $UCKS the big ******! I think DC needs toknow how very ugly it is. Yes it has performance, but it doesnt have the LOOKS AND performance. I want to have the cake and eat it too. But in your egotistical crusade for finding comfort, you encounter a sea of whiners. So instead of listening to us voice our opinions, you take it personally. Cant take the heat? GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!

Ever heard of the 1st amendment? or did that escape your education. Unless I am booted off of this board for voicing my opinion (which I can not imagine) you, the apparent king of whining about whiners will have to whine more about me. Oh by the way, I AM A VCA member, I noticed you are not. This is my house. Dont tell me what to do in it. So in my mind, the SRT looks like a STRATUS, TO ME, It is ugly, it not only fell out of the ugly tree broke every branch on its way down, but , it is the ugly tree. You cant polish a **** designed by a corolla designer. Plain and simple.

Oh by the way, I am single, so you can make fun of my non-existant wife and even more non-existant kids. It'll be like imagining seasame street characters and making up names for them. Whatever floats your boat. DONT threaten me with boxing matches.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Edit:

As the wise augs once said - never wrestle with a pig - you both get dirty but he likes it!

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Mike Brunton on 05-14-2002 at 07:35 AM</font>

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Edit:

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Mike Brunton on 05-14-2002 at 07:35 AM</font>

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jessica,

I would simply say that posting in virtually every thread with nothing more to say than "HAHHAH ITS A STRATAMARO" does nothing constructive than to upset other members, and it's only purpose can be to fan flames and insult others. The FACT remains that this forum is for discussion of the SRT. I think it goes without saying that *constructive* discussion is implied. If discussion is not constructive, and furthermore if it is destructive, then it has no place on this board.

Smokin is excellent at blabbing on the BBS - and as I said, I'm sure the keyboard napoleonic syndrome runs strong with some. I PMed this guy and maybe we can work it out offline... but I fear the yellow streak runs strong with his kind
smile.gif
(obligatory shot).

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mike,
Oh unrelentless defender of DC's latest and ugliest invention. I did get your useless PM, this morning. Somthing about setting up an "even" (boxing match I would assume) at VOI. Let me paste YOUR PM TO ME message here:

"What I posted was not a threat... I said it to Bigs - when was your name ever mentioned?
I do think it would be fun, however. Would you be up for setting something like this up at VOI7? I think it would ease tensions, and since we have obviously "had words" and taken a few shots, why not do this and give some folks a show.
I'm not taking about anything dangerous or negative, but don't you think people would get a kick out of seeing something like this?
If you're willing, I will ask the folks if we could make it happen. Any $$s raised could go to charity."

Everyone, this "Big Macho Boxing Mike" Message is included in its entirity. Words like this take me back to high-school and elementary school. Complete meathead foolishness. Days when the uneducated and "classless" resorted to physical tactics to prove a point. It seems to me that Mike isnt able to prove his point on the forum wihtout gettin an onslaught of negative feedback. Mike can not use words to articulate himself in a convincing manner, so in turn, Mike resorts to "I'll crush you in a charity event" as a come-back. Well, Mike, sorry to dissapoint, I do consider that below me. You can go on your "the SRT is beautiful crusade" and I will sit back with the masses and continue to contemplate on whether it looks more like a stratus, S2000, camaro.... By the way, I notice that you edited all your posts.....maybe that says something in itself.

OP
OP
F

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Facinating that you failed to mention Automobile Magazine's Design Analysis by Robert Cummerford, Design Editor, "The revised Viper is easily recognized as a successor to the---<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>.

The only reason I didn't mention that guy is his name seemed stupid and it had "ford" in it. So I immediately discounted him. Plus, it would have weakened my argument.
tongue.gif

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BAKNBLK95RT:
I'll be the first to say it. The GEN 3 *****, Dodge drop the ball...... Will I buy a GEN 3 one of these days, I might. The current GEN 3 is still a nice looking car...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

confused.gif

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have been reading and commenting on these SRT threads for the passed month or two. I know I don't like it as much as the current car. that doesn't mean I don't want one, I have to wait to see more of the car before I decide. It seems obvious to me that the front bumper cover is VERY stratus like, yes it represents a design element that is common across the dodge line, but the SRT and stratus are very similar. I am not offended that others dont like it. I am not even offended that it is mentioned repeatedly that the GTS is the better looking Viper, and sometimes its said that the RT is ugly. I bought an RT because I liked the RT and the side pipes. I think everyone needs to chill a bit. SRT whiners and lovers shouldnt take it personal. This is supposed to be informatinal, most of the time its just entertainment but either way it gives us all a place to come everyday and spend some time. Now who wants to argue with me??? I need a partner to box at VOI, I am assuming this is boxing with the oversized gloves and for FUN.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Smokin,

I was serious in the PM - great show of class for you to post it for the world to see! But it wasn't meant to threaten or provoke - but since you obviously seem to be interested in provoking me, then I figured I'd give you the opportunity to do so without having to hide it in little jabs on the board from behind the keyboard.

I'm not interested in "fighting" you - give me a break - this isn't high school.. but if you have a beef with me (as you obviously do), then let's do something constructive about it.

What do you say? I tried to take it private but if you insist on everything being so public, fine by me.

EDIT:

P.S. I forgot to address your comment about me editing my posts. I responded to what you said, and to what Jessica said, but in retrospect, I didn't (and don't) want to argue about a variety of things - there is a point that we were discussing, and although you changed it, I'm not going to get into a personal argument about this or that - let the point stand.

As for my suggestion being "beneath" you - uhhh, yeah. I find it really REALLY amusing that you're SO quick to criticize and take jabs here and there, but when I open my eyes and realize that there must be some sort of desire on your behalf to anger and insult, and I give you an opportunity to "teach me a lesson" (as you seem to be trying to do with words), you say it's beneath you.

Well, I guess I'm just an old-fashioned low class type of person
smile.gif
. But at least we've established that SmokinV10 is all talk, and when pushed, is a keyboard-cowboy. Having established that, my point is made.

Thank you - please come again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187