Car meet Sunday morning 8/23

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone interested in meeting up Sunday morning for a car show/meet? Happens on Staten Island, 9-12. Bunch of guys ZO6, F430, Lambo, myself go for a cruise to the show (Gateway park 75-100 cars) then usually go for a nice long cruise somewhere. Would love to have other Vipers join. Let me know.

OP
OP

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Details..sure..very informal. Will meet roughly 10AM at the entrance of Gateway Recreational in Great Kills. From LI take Verrazano. Drive in together, park in huge parking lot next to the bay. Will have loads of new and classic muscle cars. People put out lounges, bring family. Usually walk around and chat with the other car owners. Then we usually go for a 'spirited ride', sometimes local, sometimes thru NJ. Same group of guys usually go an F430, Z06, base Vette, 911TT and my Viper. I am hoping to get a few Vipers to tag along.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to come out to Oak Beach one sunday morning. There are over 300 cars and would be more if they could fit in the lot.

Details..sure..very informal. Will meet roughly 10AM at the entrance of Gateway Recreational in Great Kills. From LI take Verrazano. Drive in together, park in huge parking lot next to the bay. Will have loads of new and classic muscle cars. People put out lounges, bring family. Usually walk around and chat with the other car owners. Then we usually go for a 'spirited ride', sometimes local, sometimes thru NJ. Same group of guys usually go an F430, Z06, base Vette, 911TT and my Viper. I am hoping to get a few Vipers to tag along.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For you take the belt to the southern state to the meadowbrook parkway south. Meadowbrook will run into Ocean Parkway right in front of Jone Beach tower. Take that and OBI is on the right roughly 8 to 10 miles down. I might go tomorrow morning depending on the rain.

Absolutely. Drop me the info. Where? What time? Directions?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala