Car Show May 20 Norcross GA

Mad Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers wanted May 20th Norcross Ga would like to have over twenty Viper show up for the annual car show in Norcross.Premium Viper parking Usualy over 200 cars at this car show lots of giveaways cash and prizes.$20 pre register Show is 8am-4pm.Ga viper club will be buying lunch and holding the monthly meeting at the Norcross Station Cafe.I

OP
OP
M

Mad Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The show is in the old historic Downtown on the main street and around the park . The city closes all the streets and the car show takes over ,

a-mechanic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last question, my viper has 81000 miles on it and looks like it. rock chips stress cracks etc... basically it's not a show car, I drive on the track as much as the street. would it embarass you guy's to have this kind of car at the show and I should I just come to look? or should I show with no expectations of winning? (I have never "shown" a car before.) TIA.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last question, my viper has 81000 miles on it and looks like it. rock chips stress cracks etc... basically it's not a show car, I drive on the track as much as the street. would it embarass you guy's to have this kind of car at the show and I should I just come to look? or should I show with no expectations of winning? (I have never "shown" a car before.) TIA.

A Viper is still a Viper. Bring it on! :2tu:

a-mechanic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's doing the trackday on the 20'th? I haven't heard about that one, or is it a Panoz day? I'm a little lite on money this month, I just ran at little Talladega a couple weeks ago.

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My neighbor went to the show...3 Vipers???? [******]..I was at Road Atlanta and I was the ONLY Viper!!! Where were these 20 Vipers suppose to come from? I'm not knocking the GA Viper Club (I'm not a member yet...see the 3 year old web site)...but it seems to me there should have been some kind of coordination. Out of 20 Vipers that were wanted at the show 3 turned out, 1 (me) at Road atlanta that leaves 16 no-shows...

Is there a way to stop this?

Perhaps the Viper Club Meetings should be around town. Not always in Roswell...I think a meeting in the Lawrenceville area would be nice...Maybe we could meet up and know who is a tracker and who is a ....whatever...

THanks,
Todd

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine