car trace No.91

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking for help here, just spoke to one of our UK members Steve Kingshott, who has brought this week at auction a number 91 replica decaled road legal red viper, he told me its one of nine made, has side pipes, roll cage and has a rolex graphics on the doors, and a US flag on the roof.

could it be a moddified Autoform, the side pipes has thrown me as i've only ever seen them with rear exit exhausts, and surely they made more than nine ?

He's looking for a photo or any other info, as he brought it without seeing a picture. He hopes to have it over here in a couple of weeks to go next to his RT, GTS, and GTS-R (no.52)and new Woodhouse ram. I've got pic's of the 'original' in the Chrysler museum

HOGDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEIL-UK

GO To the site sponsor list on the VCA home page. Look up Autoform. There you will find it. I am very interested to find out how much he paid also. For lots of photos go to the VCA vipers for sale area and look at the 02' there is a link to about 20 photos of an 02' gts with the Daytona Viper 24 conversion and yes there was only nine built. Call Bill at Woodhouse he is the expert.

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this car not at Woodhouse now? I was there last Monday and actually took pictures of this car.

US Flag on the roof? Nope. Are we talking about the Daytona Replicas?

The car is perfect. If this is the car with about 1300 miles on it.

There was also one of these that had the BBS wheels on it. They had a total of three of these cars sitting there. I do remember only nine made.

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you're right Jerry, it turns out it was the Woodhouse car,
we had lots of confusion and a few guesses !! Steve wasn't quite sure himself but its all cleared up now, I'd be interested in a copy of those pics for Steve though, he's not a computer guy and hasn't even seen the car as yet

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neil,

I sent you lots of pictures. It was difficult to take good pictures of the Daytona since it was inside the "Viper Pit".