Caravan to VOI 11

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not to worry Shane, although we never had a problem before the egg incident, VOIs are different. VCA Hotels include security guards etc. At VOI X both Hotels had separate parking areas (ours had the top parking floor) blocked off with full time guards and regular patrols from the Detroit Police at night.

One of the Washington guys had his clutch fo while at VOI X and the SRT guys replaced his clutch for him for wholesale cost of the clutch. SRT engineers were in attendence and reminded me of the old Dodge Race Teams (before my time) and the help they gave out at race tracks all over the continent during the sixties. It's pretty special when you can talk to the guys that designed your car.

Ted

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hotel booking are open. If you're going I suggest booking right away. You don't want to end up in the crap hotel 5 blocks away from the headquarters.

BTW,

I'm already booked into The Grand America. It's the headquarters for the event.

Greg

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one of our UK female members has her ACR in Baltimore and is looking to join up with a convoy en route, any ideas ??

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just booked the Grand America from September 29 - October 3. At some point we should figure out some timelines, in case we need to book more days there.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one of our UK female members has her ACR in Baltimore and is looking to join up with a convoy en route, any ideas ??

Post in the main forum. This is the Western Canada Forum and we're a long, long way from Baltimore - almost 4000km away.

Of course if she's really, really hot I'm sure that someone will take the long route!;)

Greg

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry i didnt look at which forum i was posting in, though she's tall and blond and very into cars, she also owns a couple of lambos and Koenigsegg ! :drive:

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry i didnt look at which forum i was posting in, though she's tall and blond and very into cars, she also owns a couple of lambos and Koenigsegg ! :drive:

Suddenly 4000km doesn't seem so bad!
:D:D:D:D

Greg

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Washington group will probably overnight near Boise. We are planning to arrive the 29th and leave Monday morning.
Grand America hotel for sure. The other hotel is right across the street. Both have underground secured parking.

PBR

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
think the wife and i will be at the cheaper hotel if we get booked in at all.Wish we could book the main hotel but its not in the buget for us for this year.

OP
OP
S

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are Booked Sept 29th, Check out on the 4th, Can't wait, Hurry up September!!!!! ( Not that I want to wish away Summer). But Hurry up September!!!!!!! :D:D

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I book a Tower room at the Little America.

I've spoken to a couple other BC guys and expect that there'll be another dozen cars from BC.

Ted

Last edited:

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
booked the 29th through 3rd at the Tower... Woo Hoo

3rd?

I made that mistake yesterday and corrected it this morning.

Events are from the 30th to the 3rd. 4 days of events.

I booked 1 day short. Check out on the morning of the 4th.

Just double checking.

Right?

Greg

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Shane,
We are booked in a garden room at Little America. :2tu:

We will have to find a place to park our motorhome and trailer though. Gal at booking desk said VCA HQ might have something arranged?:dunno:

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah room booked.29th sept. to the 3rd Oct.Little America.now that the room is booked hope we dont have to cancel.so safe summer everyone so we can all have a ferw meals together.

OP
OP
S

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honk as you go by and we'll hook up with ya as that's our plan too.

As we all get booked and decide when we want to leave, We will have to get together and decide when and were to meet up as there are Vipers coming from Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Leduc, Millet. I have already counted 15 Cars that I know of, so hopefully it gets bigger!!!!!!!! :D:D

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As we all get booked and decide when we want to leave, We will have to get together and decide when and were to meet up as there are Vipers coming from Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Leduc, Millet. I have already counted 15 Cars that I know of, so hopefully it gets bigger!!!!!!!! :D:D

sounds like a BIG BBQ

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. But not yet. I guess they're still finishing things up.

It looks like the price will be about $700usd - excellent price considering everything they're doing.

Greg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950