carbon fiber package

dmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I picked my car up I saw one with a CF package that included a front clip, rear wing and the side vents.
Does anyone know what that package costs?

Thanks,

David

fremontcdjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Front splitter and rear spoiler are one package and bezels are a second package. About 10k for both.

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is really expensive. The spoiler is a small piece with a basic shape, I couldn't justify paying more than say $800 for it alone. The rear (side) brake ducts should be around $500 for the set for the same reasons, and the front splitter no more than $1,000.

The rear tail-light bezel can justify a higher price because of its more complex shape (as long as it has precise fitment), so I'd go up to $1,250 on that piece as I could justify it for the additional work involved in making it fit right. The front brake ducts are not worth it in my opinion since they're barely visible.

The reasonable prices for the CF parts I want would be:

- Rear Ducts: $500
- Rear Spoiler: $800
- Rear Bezel: $1,250
- Engine X-Brace: $850

Total: $3,400

I'd also forgo the front splitter; makes the car look too much like a honda tooner ride and while the X-Brace is large, it's a very basic shape so $850 is where I'd be on that one.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MOPAR reported the price of the front splitter + rear duckbill spoiler at $12,090 for those two components alone aftermarket.

It appears that is incorrect, since it is $4,800 installed at the factory at time of order. Time shall tell what they correctly price it at.