Carolina Motor Sports Kershaw, SC

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gentlemen and Ladies,

Anyone done any serious track time at Kershaw. I am going to go down and run with the BMW Club for a few days the weekend before Viper Days in Tulsa...looking forward to it. I have asked Sean Roe, Roe Racing, to come down and work with me for a day so I can be a little better when I get to Tulsa. Anyone have any secrets so I make a good showing for all of US, it is just a driving school, yea right...???

It is my understanding there is one other Viper that is going to be at Kershaw. I do not think it is closed out yet my be some other Viper owners would like to join in?

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kershaw is a mini Mid-Ohio type of course. I ran there for 3 days with NASA. Its a rather neat track, except the paddoc k area, if you call it that is an open field. Be ready to see lots of dust on your Viper. It is a relatively short, fast, safe track.
Good Luck.

Henry Cone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam, I ran a Viper Days event at Kershaw last year. The track is a lot of fun and actually pretty safe. It is tough on brakes though so be prepared for that. It was my first real Viper Days event so it's tough to compare it to other tracks now...

OP
OP
S

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Henry,

Thanks for the tip on the brakes I will be prepared. I hope to see you in Tulsa....

Mike,
Thanks for the note I am looking forward to Kershaw! I am looking forward to a fun and safe track....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi