Carolinas Region Events - October / November - Don't Miss These!

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carolinas Region Events - October / November - Don\'t Miss These!

I know you have all received emails announcing these events - but response has been slow - and we need YOUR participation in order to keep these great events on the schedule for next year. If you are not a member - call Debbie and sign up for the event - you'll see what a great group of folks we have in the Carolinas AND get to enjoy your Viper in more ways than you thought possible!

<font color="red">THE CAROLINAS VIPER CLUB HAS SEVERAL EVENTS IN THE NEXT MONTH. </font>

10/29-AUTOCROSS IN SANFORD, NC (10AM-4PM)

PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS-CARS OTHER THAN VIPERS ARE WELCOME. COST FOR MEMBERS AND 1 GUEST-$50/PERSON INCLUDES LUNCH AND A T-SHIRT.
ADDITIONAL GUESTS WILL BE $60/PERSON ($50, IF THEY DO NOT WANT A T-SHIRT). LAST YEAR WE HAD TONS OF RUNS AND A HUGE "VIPER-FRIENDLY" COURSE (ALMOST A MILE!) YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO CHECK THIS EVENT OUT - ALL THE FUN OF AN AUTOCROSS - BUT WITH LOTS OF TRACK TIME! EVENT IS AT THE OLD SANFORD AIRPORT - PLEASE CONTACT DEBBIE BELOW FOR DIRECTIONS.

11/12-KARTING AT VIR IN MILTON, NC (1-4PM)

COST IS $50/PERSON, INCLUDES LUNCH. ALL EQUIPMENT- DRIVING HELMETS AND SUITS WILL BE PROVIDED, ALTHOUGH YOU MAY BRING YOUR OWN IF YOU WOULD PREFER. GUESTS ARE WELCOME, THE COST FOR THEM IS THE SAME.

11/13-CAROLINA AUTO FEST-NC STATE FAIRGROUNDS IN RALEIGH (10-4P)

ALL VIPER MODELS WELCOME, COME OUT AND ENJOY SEEING THE CARS AND VENDORS. WE HAVE WON THE CLUB PARTICIPATION TROPHY SEVERAL TIMES, AND WE USUALLY TAKE HOME SEVERAL OF THE TOP 30 INDIVIDUAL TROPHIES. $20 FEE TO ENTER YOUR CAR, INCLUDES ADMISSION FOR ONE TO THE EVENT. ADMISSION $5.

PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION OF TO RSVP.

DEBBIE CADE 919-388-9309

919-244-7483

E-MAIL: [email protected]

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Carolinas Region Events - October / November - Don\'t Miss These!

10/29-AUTOCROSS IN SANFORD, NC (10AM-4PM)

PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS-CARS OTHER THAN VIPERS ARE WELCOME. COST FOR MEMBERS AND 1 GUEST-$50/PERSON INCLUDES LUNCH AND A T-SHIRT.
ADDITIONAL GUESTS WILL BE $60/PERSON ($50, IF THEY DO NOT WANT A T-SHIRT). LAST YEAR WE HAD TONS OF RUNS AND A HUGE "VIPER-FRIENDLY" COURSE (ALMOST A MILE!) YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO CHECK THIS EVENT OUT - ALL THE FUN OF AN AUTOCROSS - BUT WITH LOTS OF TRACK TIME! EVENT IS AT THE OLD SANFORD AIRPORT - PLEASE CONTACT DEBBIE BELOW FOR DIRECTIONS.

Well of course I took this one :laugh: , If they had been giving out 1st Place trophys, I would have given a speach that started out with "I'd like to thank all the comb overs who came out to compete against me today...." :2tu:

And Janni, I understand why you had to leave, I too couldnt face getting beat AGAIN by Me :) AutoCross Score: 2 Jon to 0 Janni. Guess you will have to come to Chicago if you want any more whoopin's :D

Jon

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK - I'll take this loss - since my car had tire issues - but I WON'T take the one 2 years ago - my timed runs - DURING THE COMPETITION - were faster than yours. What you did after the competition was over, i.e. no pressure, doesn't count. We're even now.... Perhaps we'll have a rematch at VOI9 in identical cars on the same course? hmmm.. could be interesting.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK - I'll take this loss - since my car had tire issues - but I WON'T take the one 2 years ago - my timed runs - DURING THE COMPETITION - were faster than yours. What you did after the competition was over, i.e. no pressure, doesn't count. We're even now.... Perhaps we'll have a rematch at VOI9 in identical cars on the same course? hmmm.. could be interesting.

Whats this rant? Silly Rabbit, check the postings from 2 years ago, even you couldnt fudge them, YOU gave me the prize..a throw rug. So dont cry Janni, you lost fair and square... only Cone that Beat me was your PRO Husband, and he didnt count.. MY times that counted were the competition times. Shoot Janni, I knew you had a competative side, but to fabricate just to make yourself feel better.. well just sad.. sad.. sad.. :( :(

I'll be posting a photo of the throw rug, that I WON, AND YOU DIDN'T here in the next few hours, maybe that will help you to come to grips. :eek: :D

Carolina's Viper Auto-X King, :2tu:

Jon

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tell us more about the Karting. I've always wanted to do that, but VIR seems to only rent out the kart track at group rates (e.g., $600/hr -- one to ten karts). Will you be using VIR's karts and kart track? How much actual track time does one get for $50? Can we buy more time? Tell all! Thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery