Carolinas Viper Club - Viper Days at VIR (July 11-13) and more

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, welcome to some new club members - Phil from Morehead City NC (Red 06 SRT10), Benjamin & Melissa from Franklin NC (Violet 08 SRT10), Stephen from Concord NC, and Michael from Jacksonville NC (White 04 SRT10) - I can't wait to see that Violet in person!

Recent News
Members from the Carolinas, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and other Viper clubs assembled for a cruise on The Tail of the Dragon at Deal's Gap, NC and to Clingman's Dome in the Smoky Mountains! We had 33 Vipers in total and had a blast - see pictures here: http://forums.viperclub.org/alabama-tennessee/613993-al-tn-june-event-4.html This is sure to become an annual event, so if you missed out this year, stay tuned next year!

Upcoming Events
As most of you are aware, Viper Days (www.viperdays.com) at Virginia International Raceway (www.virclub.com) is this coming weekend, from Friday July 11-13th. This annual event is always entertaining, whether you are racing, riding along, or just spectating! If you are racing, presumably you are already signed up, but if not, please come on out to watch the fun! Per Courtney with Viper Days, all you have to do is show up to come in, but last year, they wanted to see my club badge to not charge a $10/person admission fee, so be sure to bring it along just in case.

Miscellaneous
Carolinas member Don Smith owns an Emerald/Tan Gen 1 and is looking for a snap-in tonneau cover, so if anyone has one they would be willing to part with, please let me know!

Also, if anyone knows of any upcoming events of possible interest to fellow club members, please let me know and I'll spread the word.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang