Cars & Coffee Raleigh - Relocated to North Hills

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1848581

okay, it's official! North Hills is going to allow us to have C&C in the lots beside of Breuggers and Sparians. We will also be able to use the grassy areas that surround the parking lots. For those days that are rainy, we will be able to use the parking deck at the Captrust tower. Please help to spread the word. Also, lets all do our part to help support the business on that side of North Hills. There's plenty to eat, and then World of Beer to get drinks at afterwords! The first one will be in July. I told them that attendance might not be that great with the 4th being a few days before hand, but they said to go ahead and start letting people know about it anyway. If any of you guys have connections with some of the other car clubs (ie. Ferrari, Porsche, Chevy, etc.), would you please let them know about the change in venue

I believe the ferrari and porsche guys are spreading the word already. They need some American "exotics" and we are happy to provide them :usa:

I am not sure that the area they are talking about in North Hills can fit the same # of cars that we had at Brier Creek, but if you want somewhere to go July 7th. This is looking like the best option

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were a lot of people concerned with the relatively limited parking at North Hills.... So there are now multiple groups saying that Waverly Place in Cary (corner of Kildaire Farm & Tryon) will be the new location. I will keep posting info as I find it. I do like North Hills in general, but Cary is a lot closer and the revamped Waverly Place is supposed to be pretty nice.

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is no longer being planned at North Hills. That idea was abandoned and all the clubs are meeting at Waverly Place in Cary now. Map: http://goo.gl/maps/ayYM
There is a coffee shop there called Fresca.

Starts at 9am.

I will be there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456