Caution...Your Viper can cause accidents ?

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driving on beach blvd (HW90) Sunday evening,top down, stuck in traffic going 5 to 15 miles/hour and all of a sudden I heard a loud crash, followed by another coming from the left lane about 10 feet behind me...I stopped to see if anyone was hurt. Three cars crashed into each other and the driver of a new Mustang pointing in my direction saying he was distracted by my car and that I should stick around until the cops show up. No one was hurt. I felt funny, wondering if it was my fault, after all, Viper is a show off car ? The other drivers were blaming the Mustang. So much for a nice drive. I'm lucky he was in the left lane, and their lucky no one was hurt, but the new Mustang, well, it wasn't new anymore. !!! :eek: :eek:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The *****, but yet, it's pretty cool!(NO ONE HURT!)

Funny that the Stang owner just admits he was Looking at your car, and that caused the accident! :p

Don't worry about the Stang though, they've already made about a Million of them! :D

TedK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"he was distracted by my car and that I should stick around until the cops show up."

Does anybody take resonsibility for their actions?? This victom mentality drives me nuts.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
. . . the driver of a new Mustang pointing in my direction saying he was distracted by my car and that I should stick around until the cops show up.
That's just brilliant. :crazy:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL thats a funny story....Same thing happened to me one time where a guy was giving me thumbs up looking at my Navigator and smashed into the car infront of him. Kind of felt bad for the guy but laughed afterwards :D

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"he was distracted by my car and that I should stick around until the cops show up."

Does anybody take resonsibility for their actions?? This victom mentality drives me nuts.

TedK I cannot tell you how much I agree with you. It is unreal that a driver would say something that dumb. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang