CC raffle question

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if the raffle was a success then how about another CC for the 06 raffle? I know a few track rat buds that would join the VCA just to get in on a CC raffle.

Maybe in addition have a SRT raffle for the street gang.

Any chance? And if so, please make the CC in red this time. :)

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also if it's such a money maker which I take it it was.. (2,000 x 125 = 1/4 mil smackeroos) how about lets raffle a coupe, cc, and a srt !!! ;) Thanks for the Raffle DODGE!!

G

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if the raffle was a success then how about another CC for the 06 raffle? I know a few track rat buds that would join the VCA just to get in on a CC raffle.

Maybe in addition have a SRT raffle for the street gang.

Any chance? And if so, please make the CC in red this time. :)
I agree. Another CC raffle would be well received. I vote for a black CC with silver stripes, but I'll buy tickets for whaever is offered.

ACR Jim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck,

We are on the same page, and from what I've heard everyone was pretty pleased with the VCA response to the CC Raffle. I'm with you guys, I REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER COMP COUPE RAFFLE, I don't even care what the color scheme is because I know it will look great. Two raffles next year, one street legal, one not sounds like an EXCELLENT PLAN!

It is the only way many of us have the ability to justify getting the coolest track car around to take to the track. I would be attending a few more Viper Days (Performance Driving School) with that in the trailer :)

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I concur, great idea , and I spent more money on tickets for the Comp Coupe raffle than I had on any other one! Do it again!!

Ok guys. Duly noted! :D

Chuck....... red????? Who'd ever drive a red Viper? And.... with white sripes too???? Crazy!

:headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4