CCW 505A

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the look of the CCW 505A. I know it is polished, not chrome, and no clear coat. In pictures they look real shiny close to chrome. Are they really that way in person and are they hard to keep up? I am thinking about getting them.

FSTENUF

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just got a set from ccw and they look great they may not be chrome but they sure do shine. got 6 spokes and 345 30 19 on the rear and 295 30 19 on the front if you want a big tire look with wheels to match check them out

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im sure you could get them professionally polished and cleared if ya want. i think thats what im gonna do.

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my CCW SP20s are the same and they are very bright. obviously you have to polish them, but they look like a million bucks.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have polished CCW wheels. If you don't get them dirty or wet, they'll look great forever. Otherwise, you can expect to get stuff/stains on them that you can't remove. Mainly on the lips. I've tried everything short of professional metal polishing equipment on my wheels to clean them. Nothing is working. :mad: Because of this, I'll be getting them chromed over the winter.

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anytime I get them wet and they "stain" I just hand polish them with the polish CCW recommended and they look good as new. best thing I've ever bought for my car. they look like a million bucks.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CCW uses a version of Flitz polish at the factory. I use Adam's metal polish to polish mine and they still look like new.

I also use Poor Boys wheel sealant after polishing and that seems to really minimize staining. Brake dust rinses right off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21