Cedar Point after VOI.10

TTviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Greetings,

Would anyone be interested in going to Cedar Point Amusement Park in Sandusky Ohio (9/1/2008) after VOI.10?

Cedar Point Amusement Park, The Roller Coaster Capital of the World!

Cedar Point is around 117 miles away from Detroit, and the park is open from 10am - 8pm on 9/1/2008... It also appears to be the last major day that they'll be open before they switch to only being open on the weekend...

I figure wrapping up VOI.10 with a trip to Cedar Point, which is pretty much the premier roller coaster park in the world, would be fitting for us daredevil types... :)

I went to Cedar Point back in 2003 and it was amazing, the coasters are truly exhilarating, especially Millennium Force, Magnum XL-200, and Top Thrill Dragster...

--
Terra
2008 Black Viper Coupe

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GOOD IDEA ! This is one of the best amusement parks in the States.
They have the wildest Roller Coaster in the States.
We should have had a day at this park during the VOI.

I have been dreaming to go to this park for long time.

The problem is the labor day week-end. Lines will be 1-2 hours everywhere ...

OP
OP
T

TTviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, they don't have 'Fast Pass', but they do have VIP Tours...

Trip Tips, Plan a Visit, Cedar Point
(Sad, that the link explaining the VIP Tour is blank)

I wish I would have thought of this earlier, and I may have been able to get a group buy...

When I went a couple years ago, the lines actually weren't too bad and they moved sorta quick... I must have rode the XL at least 8 times that day, and as it gets later, I usually save my favorite for the end, and loop around as many times I can... I looped Millennium Force 5 times that night towards the end - what a rush!

Still though, with a stones throw away, I don't see how I can pass up the opportunity...

--
Terra
2008 Black Viper Coupe