Central Texas Vipers and the premier of Wanted

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the premier was for the movie "Wanted" which starred a 2006 red coupe...but in the end, I think we might have stold the show. We all had a great time and the Viper was represented very well in and outside of the movie. We had room for 6 Vipers and the space was limited, but perfect. As you can see we had reserved parking and inside, we had almost an entire row reserved just for us at a sold out show. And of course a Viper in the front of the theatre was there to show folks what American Muscle is all about...however, I did have to spend some time getting all the fingerprints off the car...wow there was a lot considering it was roped off. ;)

I still love hearing the comment...as we did that night..."what is that?"

Enjoy and hope to see you Texas folks at the July drive-in event :)

Take care,
Ryan

DSC06054.JPG

DSC06059.JPG

DSC06062.JPG

DSC06069.JPG

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, and there was a movie mistake. For those of who see it...check out the scene when she downshifts in her C4 vette...does that shift box look a little familiar? Can you say borrowed footage out of a red 06 coupe? At least that is what I thought I saw...

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for organizing - that was completely awesome! I loved when they were still checking out the car and 'Fox' even when it was a little 'rough' after the chase. They should have put in some aftermarket exhaust for sound like Belangers though...

Danno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"Oh, and there was a movie mistake. For those of who see it...check out the scene when she downshifts in her C4 vette...does that shift box look a little familiar? Can you say borrowed footage out of a red 06 coupe? At least that is what I thought I saw..."

You are correct, I saw the same thing , I leaned over and told my wife that during the scene and she just rolled her eyes at me :D

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't I live in Austin, you have all the fun! However, we are having an MSR track day over the 4th weekend, maybe Viper Fergy will post some FAASSSTT pics for us. I finally ran a 1:24 on the 1.7 mile track in the new ACR without slicks. So there is still room for improvement especially in the driver!

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well cmon down again! :) So that ACR is pretty fast eh? ;) I am so looking foward to seeing it. let us know how the times go this coming weekend and good luck!

Why don't I live in Austin, you have all the fun! However, we are having an MSR track day over the 4th weekend, maybe Viper Fergy will post some FAASSSTT pics for us. I finally ran a 1:24 on the 1.7 mile track in the new ACR without slicks. So there is still room for improvement especially in the driver!

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im Viper starved here in El Paso, looked fun from the pics. I wish I could have joined you guys. Let me know if you have any weekday events. I work every weekend

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21