Ceramic high temp 2000 degree coating offered by Qualitywires.com!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will be doing a post on ceramic coating Viper headers. We are going to be offering this service for $289.00 to ceramic coat your headers inside and out with about a 6-7 day turn around time.

Some of you might have followed my threads, but I will be doing some headers for the TNT king snake headers. There is significant reduction of heat with this treatment. More info to come with pictures!

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice. How thick is the coating?

Very thick, but not too thick. It carries a garauntee on it. I really don't have the measurements on it, but it's thick enough to polish. I will get with my guys and find out. This process is nothing like powder coating. It takes longer.

You must be registered for see images

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great. Love the work you did on that Lambo. Great thread.

if you do the coating inside the exhaust arent you in effect making the inside diameter smaller?

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks great. Love the work you did on that Lambo. Great thread.

if you do the coating inside the exhaust arent you in effect making the inside diameter smaller?

Yes the insides are coated, but we are talking millimeters in thickness. The insides don't have to be done if you don't want them done, but slip fit headers can be coated with no issues on the outside and inside.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Warrantee Information:

Qualitywires.com provides a 3-year warrantee on new parts against any defect in workmanship, such as flaking or peeling of any coated part subject to normal use. This warrantee will not cover lifting or flaking as a result of extreme over-temperature characterized by severe discoloration or rust coming through the coating.Qualitywires.com., agrees to recoat any warrantee-covered part free of charge within a reasonable period of time.

This warrantee does not cover:

-The labor costs of removal and reinstallation, nor the necessary fasteners, hardware, or gaskets associated with the reinstallation of the subject part.

-Costs associated with down-time while parts are being evaluated and recoated by Qualitywires.com.

-Freight, shipping, or packaging fees associated with the return of subject part(s) to Qualitywires.com.

-Returned parts that are blasted, cleaned or altered in any way prior to being inspected by a representative of Qualitywires.com.

-Rusting in areas of extreme tight, touching, or closed-in areas (example: Tube headers with surface areas that touch or with areas
nearly-touching that may prevent proper application of blast media and/or coatings.)

-Fading of color pigments of color coatings; the shine/polish of parts coated with CermaKrome.; bluing or light discoloration of chrome pipes that have been interior coated.

-CermaKrome-coated parts installed on Turbocharged , supercharged, or nitrious oxide-equipped engines.

-Parts that are improperly installed or maintained.

-Parts returned without a copy of the original invoice.

We cannot guarantee the performance of the products as use, application, and handling of the products are beyond our control.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
CermaKrome does not like stainless..........

Depends on thickness. The coating we use on the inside is not the chrome finish. It's a high temp coating good for 2000 degrees on turbos or nitrous cars. Cerma is good for non turbo cars

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the color silver? I have only seen the 2000 degree treatment in black because the silver fades and flakes off.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
even the black fades too. Anyone who warranties viper coatings has some brass b@lls. I don't think i've ever seen a coating NOT fade or discolor on these cars. hum... I'll send you 6 sets! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joebrett