Change of Plans for this weekend in Tampa? If going please read..

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I'll bring the Viper that is better looking and better condition that both of yours. You know the one, the one you looked at last Sunday Nite..

Gerald

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So where's it going to be? I have two places..Wings or Bahama Breeze? Is this the Tupac and Puff Daddy thing happening all over again? East Vs. West? I need a definte place and time. Thanks!

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was informed that we most likely will NOT find enough parking spaces at ******* for all of us. So if all of us can't park, why bother?
Chuck suggested the Wing House a mile or so down the road past *******. he says the parking lot should have plenty of room for all the snakes.

Lets get a head count!!!!!

So far, Chuck is there, Gerald is there, Antonio will be there and a couple of friends that have vipers..

Gerald

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what i understand, it's going to be at Bahama Breeze at 8. Remember that it's friday night and it will get full quick! I'll bring up 4 other Vipers with me. The interior is clean, tomorrow the outside gets done, and a few coats of Zaino....

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY, if you FL guys go to Bahama Breeze can you do me a favor?

I used to date a girl who works there - she has long red hair and her name is "Deshka". She's 22 y/o, slim, about 5'8".

If you guys see her there, could you tell her Mike from Boston says Hi? Or, if any of you has the testicular fortitude (or a high enough alcohol content), give her a kiss on the cheek and tell her it's from Mike in Boston.

I told her there was a cool group of Viper guys in FL and I should have gone down there with her, but she never believed me.. she'd get a kick out of this if you guys see her...

Let me know if you go there and she's there... thanks!

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald,

Wow, you were quick to step up to the task
You must be registered for see images
Thanks - she's a cool girl and she'd get a kick out of it.

Doug,

Feel free to get in on some of Gerald's action there - 2 kisses are better than one! I'd LOVE to join you, but I'll be at the track on Friday... plus it's about a 24 hour drive, so I'd need to leave in a few hours and not sleep
I can see it now... I get a call from her saying "Mike, remember how I loved your car? Well I found a guy with an even FASTER car! I'm gonna be HIS girl now"... Doh!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What's this? Doug setting up a Kissing booth at Bahama Breeze? I think Gerald and Chuck already bought their tickets in advance! hehe!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gerald:
I"ll give her that kiss!!!!!

consider it done

Gerald

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you're into girls now Gerald?

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I was asking myself the same question about Gerald...LOL
It's only a front for him, he's teeter-tottering and on his way down...LOL

3 Vipers from Springhill, maybe 3 from New Port Richey, Scott, Chuck, AB, Doug, Sir Hiss, and others from Tampa....It will be great fun guys....Bring a digital camera if anyone has one here.

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it ok if I bite her neck?

Ever see a big guy get slapped by a 22 y/o slim girl named Deshka? Someone bring a camera!

Gerald

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a nice change of pace, kissing booth sounds great! That poor girl is going to hate Mike by the end of the night....LOL
I think one of us should go up earlier that 8 and reserve some spots in the free valet parking area, and maybe slip the guy some cash, then we'll divide the cost.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald,

You can try, but she might give you a pile-driver for your trouble
Hey, give it a shot man - maybe she'll like ya! Just remember she's a feisty redhead. We went to a local roast beef joint here, and some guys were staring at the car - and then her when she got out. They said "does she come with the car?" and I said "No, I had to buy her seperately"... the smack came quick and painfully, let me tell ya!

Antonio,

You might as well join in on the action! Maybe she'll like you best and then you can take the "testa rossa" in your Testarossa LOL

I wish I could hang out with you guys... there is hardly any Viper stuff going on up here (at least not usually with a younger crowd) - you guys have all the fun.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude