Chartreuse headlamp housings

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This board consists of mostly straight men... I think you may want to change the color to something we can all recognize. Would 'greenish-yellow' work? :)

OP
OP
R

rtigert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This board consists of mostly straight men... I think you may want to change the color to something we can all recognize. Would 'greenish-yellow' work? :)

Yes, that would suffice for the less educated. "Straight men" are probably the majority of the ones that fish; and are thus, familiar with chartreuse as a color. You might fish with a 'greenish-yellow jiggy thingy' but real men would refer to it as a chartreuse shad, etc. Save the flaming for the worthy. :2tu:

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greenish/yellow.Why didn't he say so.He's from Texas too.Must have been the wife or GF that told him chartruse was the name of the color.Maybe he moved to Texas from California or NY. Bruce

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rtigert.Relax we are just having a little fun.No real flames here on this forum.I am a very lucky man.I live on the left side of NYS(opposite NYC)My wife is almost completely colorblind.(I get to do all final color selections on everything).Her sense of smell is almost completely missing(not from me).Problem is she is somewhat tone deaf too and can't understand why I want to buy expensive stereo speakers.Maybe if I tell her they are just the right color to match.........True story:One day she got home after walking the dogs.Asked me if I smelled anything funny because people at the park were avoiding them.OUT OF THE HOUSE with the dogs I screamed.Drop your clothes on the tile floor.Into the shower with detergent.I had to wash and scrub the dogs 4 times in the shower with detergent.Seems they deceided to kill this skunk they came upon.They rode home with wife in her Durango from the park.I got to do all the cleanup.She thought they might have a faint onion odor. Bruce

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Onion odor?!!! Puleese!!!! :rolleyes:

You can TASTE IT when skunk juice is that close. (don't ask me how I know)

Her nose works just fine..... ;)

She played it off, and guess who cleaned it all up? :( :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32