Check out the grocery getter

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know when you go to costco to get a few things, well, it grew.

Attachments

• groceries.jpg
    groceries.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 99

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is awesome. I to use the Viper to get groceries. Just not that many. Ha ha

2BADD-4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Utah and Dragon,

I too have done the same! :) I can still remember the looks I got from other cars on the highway. A lot of smiles and some laughs. It's all in good fun! ENJOY :D

The Viper makes an awesome grocery getter :headbang:... you just gotta be carefull where you park.

Best, Dave

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Ghiradelli Brownie Mix is the best and their ciabatta rolls are awesome. Damn, now I'm hungry...guess I'm going to Costco today. :rolaugh: Funny, with the microfiber towels that looks like my usual haul from Costco.

Last edited:

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just a few item?. That never happens. your lucky if you can walk out of that store and not spend 100.00 and not need a cart

OP
OP
U

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Ghiradelli Brownie Mix is the best and their ciabatta rolls are awesome. Damn, now I'm hungry...guess I'm going to Costco today. :rolaugh: Funny, with the microfiber towels that looks like my usual haul from Costco.
Love the giradelli mix, I will have to try the rolls. I hate it if you really like something then they cancel the item completely and never carry it again.:(

Now I know I can get a set of golf clubs in there :lmao:
You can actually get two sets of soft bagged golf clubs in there if you position them just right.

just a few item?. That never happens. your lucky if you can walk out of that store and not spend 100.00 and not need a cart
Every item in my car was $16 or less and the total was around $300. If you buy anything expensive, like clothing or tools, it will shoot up in a hurry.

Thanks guys.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! Now my wife knows there is a Costco close by in Utah. I will be the only one at VOI11 driving around the track with a back hatch full of groceries.

Oh, I needed that laugh! The only strange thing is you look like you have packed that exact same batch before to get it so perfect. :)

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow a black viper at costco you are brave.
I see you parked back away because noone is around you but still i dont think i would trust the other cars around me that much. :drive:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMFAO That is great! How'd you manage to get the cheerios and caprisuns in there!?:rolaugh:

Reminds me of that episode of Fifth Gear when they take a Diablo GT to a supermarket and fit some stuff in the trunk, a pack of paper towels in the passenger seat and a loaf of bread under the hood so it would keep warm on the ride home.:lmao:

--RS

V

Venomiss

Too funny.
You need to see those pictures someone posted from the Home Depot from a while back.